Mean-variance hedging and numeraire
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:5:y:2017:i:3:p:36-:d:105112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kohlmann, Michael & Tang, Shanjian, 2002. "Global adapted solution of one-dimensional backward stochastic Riccati equations, with application to the mean-variance hedging," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 255-288, February.
- Michael Mania & Revaz Tevzadze, 2008. "Backward Stochastic PDEs Related to the Utility Maximization Problem," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 07-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Anne Eyraud-Loisel, 2013. "Quadratic hedging in an incomplete market derived by an influent informed investor," Post-Print hal-00450949, HAL.
- Goutte, Stéphane & Ngoupeyou, Armand, 2015. "The use of BSDEs to characterize the mean–variance hedging problem and the variance optimal martingale measure for defaultable claims," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(4), pages 1323-1351.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12663 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liao Wang & Johannes Wissel, 2013. "Mean-variance hedging with oil futures," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 641-683, October.
- Jean -Luc Prigent & Olivier Renault & Olivier Scaillet, 1999.
"An Autoregressive Conditional Binomial Option Pricing Model,"
99-65, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Olivier Renault & Jean-Luc Prigent & Olivier Scaillet, 2000. "An Autoregressive Conditional Binomial Option Pricing Model," FMG Discussion Papers dp364, Financial Markets Group.
- Claudio Fontana, 2013. "Weak and strong no-arbitrage conditions for continuous financial markets," Papers 1302.7192, arXiv.org, revised May 2014.
- Kramkov, D. & Sîrbu, M., 2007. "Asymptotic analysis of utility-based hedging strategies for small number of contingent claims," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(11), pages 1606-1620, November.
- Stephane Goutte & Armand Ngoupeyou, 2012. "Optimization problem and mean variance hedging on defaultable claims," Papers 1209.5953, arXiv.org.
- Wanyang Dai, 2014. "Mean-variance hedging based on an incomplete market with external risk factors of non-Gaussian OU processes," Papers 1410.0991, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2015.
- L. Carassus & E. Temam, 2014. "Pricing and hedging basis risk under no good deal assumption," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 127-170, February.
- Dorival Le~ao & Alberto Ohashi & Vinicius Siqueira, 2013. "A general Multidimensional Monte Carlo Approach for Dynamic Hedging under stochastic volatility," Papers 1308.1704, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2013.
- Vicky Henderson & David Hobson & Sam Howison & Tino Kluge, 2003. "A Comparison of q-optimal Option Prices in a Stochastic Volatility Model with Correlation," OFRC Working Papers Series 2003mf02, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Woll, Oliver, 2015. "Mean-risk hedging strategies in electricity markets with limited liquidity," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-056, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpm:cepmap:9611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stéphane Adjemian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprefr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .