Martingale densities for general asset prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cass, David, 1972. "On capital overaccumulation in the aggregative, neoclassical model of economic growth: A complete characterization," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 200-223, April.
- Shell, Karl, 1971. "Notes on the Economics of Infinity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(5), pages 1002-1011, Sept.-Oct.
- Masahiro Okuno & Itzhak Zilcha, 1980. "On the Efficiency of a Competitive Equilibrium in Infinite Horizon Monetary Economies," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(4), pages 797-807.
- Wilson, Charles A., 1981. "Equilibrium in dynamic models with an infinity of agents," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 95-111, February.
- P. Frevert, 1971. "Note," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 269-270.
- Burke, Jonathan L., 1987. "Inactive transfer policies and efficiency in general overlapping-generations economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 201-222, June.
- Balasko, Yves & Shell, Karl, 1980. "The overlapping-generations model, I: The case of pure exchange without money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 281-306, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J.L. Prigent & O. Scaillet, 2000.
"Weak Convergence of Hedging Strategies of Contingent Claims,"
THEMA Working Papers
2000-50, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Jean-Luc PRIGENT & Olivier SCAILLET, 2002. "Weak Convergence of Hedging Strategies of Contingent Claims," FAME Research Paper Series rp39, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Paola Zerilli, 2005.
"Option pricing and spikes in volatility: theoretical and empirical analysis,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005
76, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Paola Zerilli, 2007. "Option Pricing and Spikes in Volatility: Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Discussion Papers 07/08, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Morten Christensen & Eckhard Platen, 2004. "A General Benchmark Model for Stochastic Jump Sizes," Research Paper Series 139, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- E. Robert Fernholz & Ioannis Karatzas & Johannes Ruf, 2016. "Volatility and Arbitrage," Papers 1608.06121, arXiv.org.
- Gianluca Cassese, 2008. "Asset Pricing With No Exogenous Probability Measure," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 23-54.
- Fred Benth & Nils Detering, 2015. "Pricing and hedging Asian-style options on energy," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 849-889, October.
- Jaime A. Londo~no, 2003. "State Tameness: A New Approach for Credit Constrains," Papers math/0305274, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2004.
- Claudio Fontana & Wolfgang J. Runggaldier, 2012. "Diffusion-based models for financial markets without martingale measures," Papers 1209.4449, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2013.
- Claudio Fontana, 2013. "Weak and strong no-arbitrage conditions for continuous financial markets," Papers 1302.7192, arXiv.org, revised May 2014.
- Morten Christensen & Eckhard Platen, 2005. "Sharpe Ratio Maximization and Expected Utility when Asset Prices have Jumps," Research Paper Series 170, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Prigent, Jean-Luc & Renault, Olivier & Scaillet, Olivier, 2004.
"Option pricing with discrete rebalancing,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 133-161, January.
- Jean -Luc Prigent & Olivier Renault & Olivier Scaillet, 1999. "Option Pricing with Discrete Rebalancing," Working Papers 99-61, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- J.L. Prigent & O. Renault & O. Scaillet., 1999. "Option pricing with discrete rebalancing," THEMA Working Papers 99-41, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Jean-Luc PRIGENT & Olivier RENAULT & Olivier SCAILLET, 2002. "Option Pricing with Discrete Rebalancing," FAME Research Paper Series rp55, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Prigent, J.-L. & Renault, O. & Scaillet, O., 1999. "Option Pricing with Discrete Rebalancing," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999029, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 00 Oct 1999.
- W. Schachermayer, 1994. "Martingale Measures For Discrete-Time Processes With Infinite Horizon," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 25-55.
- Walter Schachermayer, 1993. "A Counterexample to Several Problems In the Theory of Asset Pricing," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 217-229.
- Ioannis Karatzas & Constantinos Kardaras, 2008. "The numeraire portfolio in semimartingale financial models," Papers 0803.1877, arXiv.org.
- Martin Schweizer, 1994. "On the Minimal Martingale Measure and the Foellmer- Schweizer Decomposition," Discussion Paper Serie B 284, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Lars Nielsen, 2007. "Dividends in the theory of derivative securities pricing," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 31(3), pages 447-471, June.
- Claudio Fontana & Monique Jeanblanc & Shiqi Song, 2012. "On arbitrages arising from honest times," Papers 1207.1759, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2013.
- Fernholz, E. Robert & Karatzas, Ioannis & Ruf, Johannes, 2017. "Volatility and arbitrage," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 75234, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Song, Shiqi, 2016. "Drift operator in a viable expansion of information flow," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 126(8), pages 2297-2322.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S. W., 1996. "Actuarial bridges to dynamic hedging and option pricing," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 183-218, November.
- Constantinos Kardaras, 2009. "Market viability via absence of arbitrage of the first kind," Papers 0904.1798, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2010.
- Claudio Fontana & Monique Jeanblanc & Shiqi Song, 2014. "On arbitrages arising with honest times," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 515-543, July.
- Duffie, Darrell, 2003. "Intertemporal asset pricing theory," Handbook of the Economics of Finance,in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 639-742 Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:21:y:1992:i:4:p:363-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .