The Valuation of Multiple Claim Insurance Contracts
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gatzert, Nadine & Schmeiser, Hato, 2008. "The influence of corporate taxes on pricing and capital structure in property-liability insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 50-58, February.
- Duan, Jin-Chuan & Yu, Min-Teh, 2005. "Fair insurance guaranty premia in the presence of risk-based capital regulations, stochastic interest rate and catastrophe risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 2435-2454, October.
- Chao-Liang Chen, 2006. "The portable guarantee to exchange back an old defined benefit for a new defined contribution (DC) pension plan," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(6), pages 699-706.
- Martin, J. Spencer & Santomero, Anthony M., 1997. "Investment opportunities and corporate demand for lines of credit," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1331-1350, October.
- Geman, Helyette & Yor, Marc, 1997. "Stochastic time changes in catastrophe option pricing," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 185-193, December.
- Shen, Weixi & Xu, Huiping, 2005. "The valuation of unit-linked policies with or without surrender options," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 79-92, February.
- Cynthia Van Hulle & Hans Degryse & Kristien Smedts, 2017.
" Risk-sharing benefits and the capital structure of insurance companies,"
Working Papers Department of Accounting, Finance and Insurance (AFI)
571404, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Accounting, Finance and Insurance (AFI).
- Degryse, Hans & Smedts, Kristien & Van Hulle, Cynthia, 2017. "Risk-sharing benefits and the capital structure of insurance companies," CEPR Discussion Papers 11838, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J. David Cummins & Hèlyette Geman, 1993. "An Asian Option to the Valuation of Insurance Futures Contracts," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 94-03, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Lo, Chien-Ling & Lee, Jin-Ping & Yu, Min-Teh, 2013. "Valuation of insurers’ contingent capital with counterparty risk and price endogeneity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5025-5035.
- Lin, Chung-Gee & Yang, Wei-Ning & Chen, Shu-Chuan, 2014. "Analyses of retirement benefits with options," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 130-135.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Chao-Liang Chen, 2005. "The funding for a Defined Benefit (DB) pension plan based on the fair valuation of the plan's insolvency risk," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(14), pages 1623-1633.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:27:y:1992:i:02:p:229-246_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.