Pricing options on scenario trees
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ait-Sahalia, Yacine & Lo, Andrew W., 2000.
"Nonparametric risk management and implied risk aversion,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 9-51.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & Andrew W. Lo, 2000. "Nonparametric Risk Management and Implied Risk Aversion," NBER Working Papers 6130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M., 1979. "Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 381-408, June.
- de Lange, Petter E. & Fleten, Stein-Erik & Gaivoronski, Alexei A., 2004. "Modeling financial reinsurance in the casualty insurance business via stochastic programming," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 991-1012, February.
- M. A. H. Dempster & D. G. Richards, 2000. "Pricing American Options Fitting the Smile," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 157-177.
- Rubinstein, Mark, 1985. " Nonparametric Tests of Alternative Option Pricing Models Using All Reported Trades and Quotes on the 30 Most Active CBOE Option Classes from August 23, 1976 through August 31, 1978," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(2), pages 455-480, June.
- Jackwerth, Jens Carsten, 2000.
"Recovering Risk Aversion from Option Prices and Realized Returns,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(2), pages 433-451.
- Jens Carsten Jackwerth., 1996. "Recovering Risk Aversion from Option Prices and Realized Returns," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-265, University of California at Berkeley.
- Jens Carsten Jackwerth, 1998. "Recovering Risk Aversion from Option Prices and Realized Returns," Finance 9803002, EconWPA.
- M. A. H. Dempster & J. P. Hutton, 1999. "Pricing American Stock Options by Linear Programming," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 229-254.
- J. Jacod & A.N. Shiryaev, 1998. "Local martingales and the fundamental asset pricing theorems in the discrete-time case," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 259-273.
- Gurdip Bakshi & Nikunj Kapadia & Dilip Madan, 2003. "Stock Return Characteristics, Skew Laws, and the Differential Pricing of Individual Equity Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 16(1), pages 101-143.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Rubinstein, Mark, 1994. " Implied Binomial Trees," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(3), pages 771-818, July.
- Robert JARROW & Andrew RUDD, 2008.
"Approximate Option Valuation For Arbitrary Stochastic Processes,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 1, pages 9-31
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jarrow, Robert & Rudd, Andrew, 1982. "Approximate option valuation for arbitrary stochastic processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 347-369, November.
- Hercules Vladimirou & Nikolas Topaloglou & Stavros A. Zenios, 2006. "A Stochastic Programming Framework for International PortfolioManagement," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 404, Society for Computational Economics.
- Mark Rubinstein., 1994. "Implied Binomial Trees," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-232, University of California at Berkeley.
- Pieter Klaassen, 1998. "Financial Asset-Pricing Theory and Stochastic Programming Models for Asset/Liability Management: A Synthesis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(1), pages 31-48, January.
- Rosenberg, Joshua V. & Engle, Robert F., 2002.
"Empirical pricing kernels,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 341-372, June.
- Joshua Rosenberg & Robert F. Engle, 2000. "Empirical Pricing Kernels," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-014, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Christine A. Brown & David M. Robinson, 2002. "Skewness and Kurtosis Implied by Option Prices: A Correction," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 279-282.
- Bates, David S., 2003. "Empirical option pricing: a retrospection," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1-2), pages 387-404.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Topaloglou, Nikolas & Vladimirou, Hercules & Zenios, Stavros A., 2011. "Optimizing international portfolios with options and forwards," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 3188-3201.
- Cremers, Martijn & Driessen, Joost & Maenhout, Pascal & Weinbaum, David, 2008. "Individual stock-option prices and credit spreads," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2706-2715, December.
- Xu, Weidong & Wu, Chongfeng & Li, Hongyi, 2011. "Accounting for the impact of higher order moments in foreign equity option pricing model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1726-1729, July.
- Ferstl, Robert & Weissensteiner, Alex, 2011.
"Asset-liability management under time-varying investment opportunities,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 182-192, January.
- Ferstl, Robert & Weissensteiner, Alex, 2009. "Asset-Liability Management under time-varying Investment Opportunities," MPRA Paper 15068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weissensteiner, Alex, 2010. "Using the Black-Derman-Toy interest rate model for portfolio optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 175-181, April.
- Sun, Qi & Dong, Yucheng & Xu, Weidong, 2013. "Effects of higher order moments on the newsvendor problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 167-177.
- Sorwar, Ghulam & Dowd, Kevin, 2010. "Estimating financial risk measures for options," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1982-1992, August.
- Consiglio, Andrea & Carollo, Angelo & Zenios, Stavros A., 2014. "Generating Multi-factor Arbitrage-Free Scenario Trees with Global Optimization," Working Papers 13-35, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Câmara, António, 2009. "Two counters of jumps," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 456-463, March.
- Câmara, António & Krehbiel, Tim & Li, Weiping, 2011. "Expected returns, risk premia, and volatility surfaces implicit in option market prices," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 215-230, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:32:y:2008:i:2:p:283-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.