Scalable parallel computations forlarge-scale stochastic programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacek Gondzio & Andreas Grothey, 2007. "Parallel interior-point solver for structured quadratic programs: Application to financial planning problems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 319-339, July.
- Unai Aldasoro & Laureano Escudero & María Merino & Juan Monge & Gloria Pérez, 2015. "On parallelization of a stochastic dynamic programming algorithm for solving large-scale mixed 0–1 problems under uncertainty," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(3), pages 703-742, October.
- Topaloglou, Nikolas & Vladimirou, Hercules & Zenios, Stavros A., 2008. "A dynamic stochastic programming model for international portfolio management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 1501-1524, March.
- Aldasoro, Unai & Escudero, Laureano F. & Merino, María & Pérez, Gloria, 2017. "A parallel Branch-and-Fix Coordination based matheuristic algorithm for solving large sized multistage stochastic mixed 0–1 problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(2), pages 590-606.
- Miles Lubin & J. Hall & Cosmin Petra & Mihai Anitescu, 2013. "Parallel distributed-memory simplex for large-scale stochastic LP problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 571-596, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:annopr:v:90:y:1999:i:0:p:87-129:10.1023/a:1018977102079. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.