|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institut für Operations Research und Computational Finance (IORCF) Sankt Gallen, Switzerland
School of Finance
Universität St. Gallen
: +41 71 243 40 11
+41 71 243 40 40
RePEc:edi:iorsgch (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Frauendorfer, Karl & Schurle, Michael, 2003. "Management of non-maturing deposits by multistage stochastic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(3), pages 602-616, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Frauendorfer, Karl & Schurle, Michael, 2003.
"Management of non-maturing deposits by multistage stochastic programming,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 151(3), pages 602-616, December.
- Nyström, Kaj, 2008. "On deposit volumes and the valuation of non-maturing liabilities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 709-756, March.
- Hans Dewachter & Marco Lyrio & Konstantijn Maes, 2006. "A multi-factor model for the valuation and risk managment of demand deposits," Working Paper Research 83, National Bank of Belgium.
- Konstantijn Maes & Thierry Timmermans, 2005. "Measuring the interest rate risk of Belgian regulated savings deposits," Financial Stability Review, National Bank of Belgium, vol. 3(1), pages 137-151, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Michael Schuerle should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.