Report NEP-ENE-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ethan Sharygin, 2013. "The Carbon Cost of an Educated Future: A Consumer Lifestyle Approach," VID Working Papers 1304, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Mischke, Peggy, 2013. "China's energy statistics in a global context: A methodology to develop regional energy balances for East, Central and West China," MPRA Paper 50305, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruns, Stephan B. & Gross, Christian, 2013. "What if Energy Time Series are not Independent? Implications for Energy-GDP Causality Analysis," FCN Working Papers 10/2013, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Bruns, Stephan B. & Gross, Christian & Stern, David I., 2013. "Is There Really Granger Causality Between Energy Use and Output?," FCN Working Papers 11/2013, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Olutomi I Adeyemi & Lester C Hunt, 2013. "Accounting for asymmetric price responses and underlying energy demand trends in OECD industrial energy demand," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 142, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Jochen Güntner, 2013. "How do oil producers respond to oil demand shocks?," Economics working papers 2013-11, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Özgür Bor & Mustafa Ýsmihan, 2013. "Gasoline Pricing, Taxation and Asymmetry: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers 2013/7, Turkish Economic Association.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paraschiv, Florentina, 2013. "Price Dynamics in Electricity Markets," Working Papers on Finance 1314, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Stein-Erik, Fleten & Paraschiv, Florentina & Schürle, Michel, 2013. "Spot-forward Model for Electricity Prices," Working Papers on Finance 1311, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Heymi Bahar & Jagoda Egeland & Ronald Steenblik, 2013. "Domestic Incentive Measures for Renewable Energy With Possible Trade Implications," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2013/1, OECD Publishing.
- Colin Hunt, 2013. "Illustrated implications of the Terrifying New Math of Meinshausen and McKibben," Discussion Papers Series 486, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Larsson, Simon & Fantazzini, Dean & Davidsson, Simon & Kullander, Sven & Hook, Mikael, 2013. "Reviewing electricity production cost assessments," MPRA Paper 50306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claire Brunel & Arik Levinson, 2013. "Measuring Environmental Regulatory Stringency," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2013/5, OECD Publishing.
- Sophie Hélaine & Robert M’barek & Stephan Hubertus Gay, 2013. "Impacts of the EU biofuel policy on agricultural markets and land use - Modelling assessment with AGLINK-COSIMO (2012 version)," JRC Working Papers JRC83936, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).