Impacts of the EU biofuel policy on agricultural markets and land use - Modelling assessment with AGLINK-COSIMO (2012 version)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Escobar, Neus & Manrique-de-Lara-Peñate, Casiano & Sanjuán, Neus & Clemente, Gabriela & Rozakis, Stelios, 2017. "An agro-industrial model for the optimization of biodiesel production in Spain to meet the European GHG reduction targets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 619-631.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic analysis; biofuels; baseline; impact assessment; agricultural trade; agricultural markets; competitiveness; modelling tools; land use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-10-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-10-05 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2013-10-05 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc83936. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .