Report NEP-CMP-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 2013. "Envelope condition method versus endogenous grid method for solving dynamic programming problems," Working Papers. Serie AD 2013-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Shu-Ping Shi & Jun Yu, 2013. "Testing for Multiple Bubbles 2: Limit Theory of Real Time Detectors," Working Papers CoFie-04-2013, Sim Kee Boon Institute for Financial Economics.
- Kenneth Judd & Lilia Maliar & Rafael Valero & Serguei Maliar, 2013. "Smolyak method for solving dynamic economic models: Lagrange interpolation, anisotropic grid and adaptive domain," Working Papers. Serie AD 2013-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Mário Amorim Lopes & Fernando A. C. C. Fontes & Dalila A. C. C. Fontes, 2013. "Optimal Control of Infinite-Horizon Growth Models — A direct approach," FEP Working Papers 506, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Christoffer Kok & Mattia Montagna, 2013. "Multi-layered Interbank Model for Assessing Systemic Risk," Kiel Working Papers 1873, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jan A. Lipski & Ryszard Kutner, 2013. "Agent-Based Stock Market Model with Endogenous Agents' Impact," Papers 1310.0762, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.
- Jan Hagemejer & Krzysztof Makarski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2013. "Unprivatizing the Pension System: The Case of Poland," Working Papers 2013-26, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- BIA Michela & VAN KERM Philippe, 2013. "Space-filling location selection," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2013-17, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Sophie Hélaine & Robert M’barek & Stephan Hubertus Gay, 2013. "Impacts of the EU biofuel policy on agricultural markets and land use - Modelling assessment with AGLINK-COSIMO (2012 version)," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC83936, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.