Space-filling location selection
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bia, Michela & Flores, Carlos A. & Flores-Lagunes, Alfonso & Mattei, Alessandra, 2014.
"A Stata package for the application of semiparametric estimators of dose-response functions,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 14(3).
- Michela Bia & Carlos A. Flores & Alfonso Flores-Lagunes & Alessandra Mattei, 2014. "A Stata package for the application of semiparametric estimators of dose–response functions," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 14(3), pages 580-604, September.
- BIA Michela & FLORES Carlos A. & FLORES-LAGUNES Alfonso & MATTEI Alessandra, 2013. "A Stata package for the application of semiparametric estimators of dose-response functions," LISER Working Paper Series 2013-07, LISER.
More about this item
Keywordsspatial sampling; space-filling design; site selection; multivariate knot selection; point-swapping;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2013-10-05 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2013-10-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2013-10-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:cepswp:2013-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library and Documentation). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .