Report NEP-GEO-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M.R. van den Berg & C. van Marrewijk, 2013. "Imports and productivity: the impact of geography and factor intensity," Working Papers 13-12, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Lehmann, Robert & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2013. "Forecasting GDP at the regional level with many predictors," Discussion Papers in Economics 17104, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Fernando Ribeiro Serra & Benny Kramer Costa & Emerson Maccari & Hergos Couto, 2013. "Impact of the types of clusters on the innovation output and the appropriation of rents from innovation," Working Papers 102, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Courtemanche, Charles & Soneji, Samir & Tchernis, Rusty, 2013. "Modeling Area-Level Health Rankings," IZA Discussion Papers 7631, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- BIA Michela & VAN KERM Philippe, 2013. "Space-filling location selection," LISER Working Paper Series 2013-17, LISER.