Modeling Area-Level Health Rankings
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2006.092981_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2004:94:10:1661-1663_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chib, Siddhartha & Greenberg, Edward, 1996.
"Markov Chain Monte Carlo Simulation Methods in Econometrics,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 409-431, August.
- Siddhartha Chib & Edward Greenberg, 1994. "Markov Chain Monte Carlo Simulation Methods in Econometrics," Econometrics 9408001, EconWPA, revised 23 Feb 1995.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:3:380-383_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:3:366-369_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hogan J.W. & Tchernis R., 2004. "Bayesian Factor Analysis for Spatially Correlated Data, With Application to Summarizing Area-Level Material Deprivation From Census Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 314-324, January.
- Doorslaer, Eddy van & Jones, Andrew M., 2003. "Inequalities in self-reported health: validation of a new approach to measurement," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 61-87, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:deveco:v:132:y:2018:i:c:p:130-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ian M. McCarthy, 2014. "Eliminating Aggregation Bias when Estimating Treatment Effects on Combined Outcomes with Applications to Quality of Life Assessment," Emory Economics 1409, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Qiu, Qihua & Sung, Jaesang & Davis, Will & Tchernis, Rusty, 2018.
"Using spatial factor analysis to measure human development,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 130-149.
- Qihua Qiu & Jaesang Sung & Will Davis & Rusty Tchernis, 2017. "Using Spatial Factor Analysis to Measure Human Development," NBER Working Papers 23952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordscounty; rank; health; factor analysis; Bayesian;
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-10-05 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2013-10-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HEA-2013-10-05 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp7631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.