Modeling Area-Level Health Rankings
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2006.092981_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2004:94:10:1661-1663_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chib, Siddhartha & Greenberg, Edward, 1996.
"Markov Chain Monte Carlo Simulation Methods in Econometrics,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 409-431, August.
- Siddhartha Chib & Edward Greenberg, 1994. "Markov Chain Monte Carlo Simulation Methods in Econometrics," Econometrics 9408001, EconWPA, revised 23 Feb 1995.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:3:380-383_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:3:366-369_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hogan J.W. & Tchernis R., 2004. "Bayesian Factor Analysis for Spatially Correlated Data, With Application to Summarizing Area-Level Material Deprivation From Census Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 314-324, January.
- Doorslaer, Eddy van & Jones, Andrew M., 2003. "Inequalities in self-reported health: validation of a new approach to measurement," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 61-87, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ian M. McCarthy, 2014. "Eliminating Aggregation Bias when Estimating Treatment Effects on Combined Outcomes with Applications to Quality of Life Assessment," Emory Economics 1409, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Qihua Qiu & Jaesang Sung & Will Davis & Rusty Tchernis, 2017. "Using Spatial Factor Analysis to Measure Human Development," NBER Working Papers 23952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-09-28 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2013-09-28 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:19450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .