Unprivatizing the Pension System: The Case of Poland
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jan Hagemejer & Krzysztof Makarski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2015. "Unprivatizing the pension system: the case of Poland," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(8), pages 833-852, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Borella, Margherita & Moscarola, Flavia Coda, 2010.
"Microsimulation of pension reforms: behavioural versus nonbehavioural approach,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 583-607, October.
- Margherita Borella & Flavia Coda Moscarola, 2009. "Microsimulation of Pension Reforms: Behavioural versus Nonbehavioural Approach," CeRP Working Papers 86, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Shinichi Nishiyama & Kent Smetters, 2007.
"Does Social Security Privatization Produce Efficiency Gains?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 122(4), pages 1677-1719.
- Shinichi Nishiyama & Kent Smetters, 2005. "Does Social Security Privatization Produce Efficiency Gains?," Working Papers wp106, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Shinichi Nishiyama & Kent Smetters, 2005. "Does Social Security Privatization Produce Efficiency Gains?," NBER Working Papers 11622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:7:y:2016:i:c:p:30-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blake, David, 2000. "Does It Matter What Type of Pension Scheme You Have?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(461), pages 46-81, February.
- Chlon, Agnieszka & Gora, Marek & Rutkowski, Michal, 1999. "Shaping pension reform in Poland : security through diversity," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20852, The World Bank.
- Marek Góra, 2013. "Political economy of pension reforms: selected general issues and the Polish pension reform case," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-31, December.
- Ayşe İmrohoroğlu & Selahattin İmrohoroğlu & Douglas H. Joines, 2003.
"Time-Inconsistent Preferences and Social Security,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 118(2), pages 745-784.
- Ayse Imrohoroglu & Selahattin Imrohoroglu & Douglas H. Joines, 2000. "Time inconsistent preferences and Social Security," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 136, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel & Weiss, Matthias, 2016.
"Productivity and age: Evidence from work teams at the assembly line,"
The Journal of the Economics of Ageing,
Elsevier, vol. 7(C), pages 30-42.
- BÃ¶rsch-Supan, Axel & Weiss, Matthias, 2011. "Productivity and age: Evidence from work teams at the assembly line," MEA discussion paper series 07148, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Börsch-Supan, A. & Weiss, M., 2013. "Productivity and age: Evidence from work teams at the assembly line," Research Memorandum 029, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Börsch-Supan, A. & Weiss, M., 2013. "Productivity and age: Evidence from work teams at the assembly line," ROA Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Weiss, Matthias & Börsch-Supan, Axel, 2011. "Productivity and age: Evidence from work teams at the assembly line," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48719, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jan Hagemejer & Krzysztof Makarski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2013. "Efficiency of the pension reform: the welfare effects of various fiscal closures," Working Papers 2013-23, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Hans Fehr, 2009. "Computable Stochastic Equilibrium Models and Their Use in Pension- and Ageing Research," De Economist, Springer, vol. 157(4), pages 359-416, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aleksandra Kolasa, 2017. "Macroeconomic consequences of the demographic and educational transition in Poland," Working Papers 2017-30, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Krzysztof Makarski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2015. "Political (In)Stability of Social Security Reform," Working Papers 2015-21, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Krzysztof Kompa & Dorota Witkowska, 2014. "Pension Funds in Poland: Efficiency Analysis for Years 1999-2013," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 14, pages 105-124.
- Kompa, Krzysztof & Witkowska, Dorota, 2015. "Pension System in Poland: Performance of Pension Funds/El Sistema de Pensiones en Polonia: Rendimiento de los Fondos de Pensiones," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 33, pages 965-984, Septiembr.
More about this item
KeywordsOLG; PAYG; pension system reform; time inconsistency;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-10-05 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-10-05 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DEM-2013-10-05 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-10-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-10-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:war:wpaper:2013-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcin Bąba). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fesuwpl.html .