Report NEP-AGE-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Ichino & Guido Schwerdt & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Andrea Ichino, 2013. "Too Old to Work, Too Young to Retire?," NRN working papers 2013-09, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Fonseca, Raquel & Michaud, Pierre-Carl & Kapteyn, Arie & Galama, Titus, 2013. "Accounting for the Rise of Health Spending and Longevity," IZA Discussion Papers 7622, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jan Hagemejer & Krzysztof Makarski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2013. "Unprivatizing the Pension System: The Case of Poland," Working Papers 2013-26, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Renuga Nagarajan & Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Sandra T. Silva, 2013. "The impact of an ageing population on economic growth: an exploratory review of the main mechanisms," FEP Working Papers 504, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Renuga Nagarajan & Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Sandra T. Silva, 2013. "The impact of population ageing on economic growth: an in-depth bibliometric analysis," FEP Working Papers 505, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Oecd, 2013. "Emerging Trends in Biomedicine and Health Technology Innovation: Addressing the Global Challenge of Alzheimer's," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 6, OECD Publishing.
- Sau-Him Lau, 2013. "Does longevity improvement always raise the length of schooling through the longer-horizon mechanism?," 2013 Meeting Papers 292, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Anne Green & Maria de Hoyos & Sally-Anne Barnes & David Owen & Beate Baldauf & Heike Behle, 2013. "Literature Review on Employability, Inclusion and ICT, Part 1: The Concept of employability, with a specific focus on Young people, older workers and migrants," JRC Working Papers JRC75518, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).