Microsimulation of Pension Reforms: Behavioural versus Nonbehavioural Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Borella, Margherita & Moscarola, Flavia Coda, 2010. "Microsimulation of pension reforms: behavioural versus nonbehavioural approach," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 583-607, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flavia Coda Moscarola & Elsa Fornero & Steinar Strøm, 2016.
"Absenteeism, childcare and the effectiveness of pension reforms,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Flavia Coda Moscarola & Elsa Fornero & Steinar Strøm, 2016. "Absenteeism, childcare and the effectiveness of pension reforms," IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Emanuele Ciani & Marcello Morciano, 2011. "Estimation and Simulation of Earnings in IT-SILC," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0090, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Peri, Giovanni & Romiti, Agnese & Rossi, Mariacristina, 2015. "Immigrants, domestic labor and women's retirement decisions," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 18-34.
- Jan Hagemejer & Krzysztof Makarski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2015.
"Unprivatizing the pension system: the case of Poland,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(8), pages 833-852, February.
- Jan Hagemejer & Krzysztof Makarski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2013. "Unprivatizing the Pension System: The Case of Poland," Working Papers 2013-26, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Flavia Coda Moscarola & Margherita Borella, 2015. "The 2011 Pension Reform in Italy and its Effects on Current and Future Retirees," CeRP Working Papers 151, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Figari, Francesco & Paulus, Alari & Sutherland, Holly, 2014. "Microsimulation and policy analysis," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-23, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Peri, Giovanni & Romiti, Agnese & Rossi, Mariacristina, 2013. "Immigrants, Household Production and Women's Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 7549, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsMicrosimulation; public pensions; retirement;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crp:wpaper:86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvia Maero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetorit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .