Report NEP-AGE-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Margherita Borella & Flavia Coda Moscarola, 2009. "Microsimulation of Pension Reforms: Behavioural versus Nonbehavioural Approach," CeRP Working Papers 86, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Balleer, Almut & Gómez-Salvador, Ramón & Turunen, Jarkko, 2009. "Labour force participation in the euro area: a cohort based analysis," Working Paper Series 1049, European Central Bank.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Elena Giachin Ricca & Alessandra Pelloni, 2009. "The 60s Turnaround as a Test on the Causal Relationship between Sociability and Happiness," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 209, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Mark W. Rosenberg & Kathi Wilson & Sylvia Abonyi & Adam Wiebe & Kelsey Beach & Robert Lovelace, 2009. "Older Aboriginal Peoples in Canada – Demographics, Health Status and Access to Health Care," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 249, McMaster University.
- Yongil Jeon & Sang-Young Rhyu & Michael P. Shields, 2007. "Asian Demographic Transition: An Instrumental-Variables Panel Approach," Monash Economics Working Papers 28-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Çagaçan Deger, 2008. "Pension Reform in an OLG Model with Multiple Social Security Systems," ERC Working Papers 0805, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Oct 2008.
- Oguzoglu, Umut, 2009. "Severity of Work Disability and Work," IZA Discussion Papers 4328, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).