Older Aboriginal Peoples in Canada – Demographics, Health Status and Access to Health Care
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaufert, Joseph M. & Koolage, William W., 1984. "Role conflict among 'culture brokers': The experience of native Canadian medical interpreters," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 283-286, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wilson, Kathi & Rosenberg, Mark W. & Abonyi, Sylvia, 2011. "Aboriginal peoples, health and healing approaches: The effects of age and place on health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 355-364, February.
More about this item
KeywordsOlder Aboriginal Peoples; First Nations; Inuit; Metis; health; health care; demographics;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2009-08-08 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2009-08-08 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .