Report NEP-HEA-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2009. "Measurement of Health, the Sensitivity of the Concentration Index, and Reporting Heterogeneity," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 211, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- T. Paul Schultz, 2009. "Population and Health Policies," Working Papers 974, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Jürges, Hendrik & Reinhold, Steffen & Salm, Martin, 2009. "Does Schooling Affect Health Behavior? Evidence from the Educational Expansion in Western Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4330, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oguzoglu, Umut, 2009. "Severity of Work Disability and Work," IZA Discussion Papers 4328, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David M. Cutler & Robert S. Huckman & Jonathan T. Kolstad, 2009. "Input Constraints and the Efficiency of Entry: Lessons from Cardiac Surgery," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-011, Harvard Business School.
- Alex Gershkov & Motty Perry, 2009. "Contracts for Providers of Medical Treatments," Discussion Paper Series dp516, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Kyureghian, Gayaneh, 2009. "Food Away from Home Consumption and Obesity: Is ‘Average Consumer’ a Myth or Reality?," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 52114, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nattavudh Powdthavee, . "Does Education Reduce Blood Pressure? Estimating the Biomarker Effect of Compulsory Schooling in England," Discussion Papers 09/14, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Mark W. Rosenberg & Kathi Wilson & Sylvia Abonyi & Adam Wiebe & Kelsey Beach & Robert Lovelace, 2009. "Older Aboriginal Peoples in Canada – Demographics, Health Status and Access to Health Care," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 249, McMaster University.