Does Education Reduce Blood Pressure? Estimating the Biomarker Effect of Compulsory Schooling in England
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip Oreopoulos & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2011. "Priceless: The Nonpecuniary Benefits of Schooling," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 159-184, Winter.
- Christian Dippel & Robert Gold & Stephan Heblich & Rodrigo Pinto, 2017.
"Instrumental Variables and Causal Mechanisms: Unpacking the Effect of Trade on Workers and Voters,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Gold, Robert & Dippel, Christian & Heblich, Stephan & Pinto, Rodrigo, 2017. "Instrumental Variables and Causal Mechanisms: Unpacking the Effect of Trade on Workers and Voters," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168152, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Christian Dippel & Robert Gold & Stephan Heblich & Rodrigo Pinto, 2017. "Instrumental Variables and Causal Mechanisms: Unpacking The Effect of Trade on Workers and Voters," NBER Working Papers 23209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew J. Oswald, 2010.
"Emotional Prosperity and the Stiglitz Commission,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 48(4), pages 651-669, December.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 2010. "Emotional Prosperity and the Stiglitz Commission," IZA Discussion Papers 5390, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Oswald, Andrew J, 2010. "Emotional Prosperity and the Stiglitz Commission," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 950, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 2010. "Emotional Prosperity and the Stiglitz Commission," Economic Research Papers 270775, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Amin, Vikesh & Behrman, Jere R. & Spector, Tim D., 2013. "Does more schooling improve health outcomes and health related behaviors? Evidence from U.K. twins," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 134-148.
- Edna Maria Villarreal Peralta, 2011. "Rendimientos sociales de la educación en México 2005-2010," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 6, in: Antonio Caparrós Ruiz (ed.),Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 6, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 55, pages 898-916, Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
More about this item
Keywordsblood pressure; compulsory schooling; biomarker; IV; hypertension; health;
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2009-08-08 (Education)
- NEP-HEA-2009-08-08 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2009-08-08 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-08-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yor:yorken:09/14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Hodgson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deyoruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .