Emotional Prosperity and the Stiglitz Commission
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Oswald, Andrew J, 2010. "Emotional Prosperity and the Stiglitz Commission," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 950, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gachter, Simon & Herrmann, Benedikt & Thoni, Christian, 2004. "Trust, voluntary cooperation, and socio-economic background: survey and experimental evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 505-531, December.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles Kenny, 2011. "Bentham from the Crypt Once More: Politicians in Pursuit of Happiness," Working Papers id:4332, eSocialSciences.
- repec:zbw:hohpro:342 is not listed on IDEAS
- D.P. Doessel & Ruth F.G. Williams, 2012. "The New Welfare Measures," Working Papers 2012.07, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Eduardo Bericat, 2014. "The Socioemotional Well-Being Index (SEWBI): Theoretical Framework and Empirical Operationalisation," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 119(2), pages 599-626, November.
- Mujcic, Redzo, 2014. "Are fruit and vegetables good for our mental and physical health? Panel data evidence from Australia," MPRA Paper 59149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Böckerman, Petri & Bryson, Alex & Ilmakunnas, Pekka, 2012.
"Does high involvement management improve worker wellbeing?,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, pages 660-680.
- Böckerman, Petri & Bryson, Alex & Ilmakunnas, Pekka, 2011. "Does high involvement management improve worker wellbeing?," MPRA Paper 33847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petri Böckerman & Alex Bryson & Pekka Ilmakunnas, 2012. "Does High Involvement Management Improve Worker Wellbeing?," Working Papers 1286, University of Tampere, School of Management, Economics.
- Alex Bryson & Petri Böckerman & Pekka Ilmakunnas, 2011. "Does High Involvement Management Improve Worker Wellbeing?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1095, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dr Alex Bryson, 2011. "Does High Involvement Management Improve Worker Wellbeing?," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 380, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Riccardo Massari & Paolo Naticchioni, 2014.
"The drivers of happiness inequality: suggestions for promoting social cohesion,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, pages 419-442.
- Maurizio Pugno, 2011. "Scitovsky and the income-happiness paradox," Working Papers 2011-07, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Massari, Riccardo & Naticchioni, Paolo, 2013. "The Drivers of Happiness Inequality: Suggestions for Promoting Social Cohesion," IZA Discussion Papers 7153, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:old:wpaper:342 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pugno, Maurizio, 2013. "Scitovsky and the income-happiness paradox," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1-10.
- Blanchflower, David G; Oswald, Andrew, 2011. "International Happiness," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 39, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Haile, Getinet Astatike, 2016. "Workplace Disability: Whose Wellbeing Does It Affect?," IZA Discussion Papers 10102, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heinz Welsch & Jan Kühling, 2011. "Comparative Economic Performance and Institutional Change in OECD Countries: Evidence from Subjective Well-Being Data," Working Papers V-342-11, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2011.
- G. Madonia & M. Cracolici & M. Cuffaro, 2013. "Exploring Wider Well-Being in the EU-15 Countries: An Empirical Application of the Stiglitz Report," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 111(1), pages 117-140, March.
- Petri Böckerman & Edvard Johansson & Samuli Saarni & Suoma Saarni, 2014. "The Negative Association of Obesity with Subjective Well-Being: Is it All About Health?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 857-867, August.
- Böckerman, Petri & Ilmakunnas, Pekka, 2017. "Do Good Working Conditions Make You Work Longer? Evidence on Retirement Decisions Using Linked Survey and Register Data," IZA Discussion Papers 10964, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsGHQ; happiness; Easterlin paradox; biomarkers; well-being;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2011-01-03 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HPE-2011-01-03 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2011-01-03 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-SOC-2011-01-03 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .