Does Daily Sunshine Make You Happy? Subjective Measures of Well-Being and the Weather
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frey, Bruno S. & Stutzer, Alois, 2010.
"Recent Advances in the Economics of Individual Subjective Well-Being,"
2010/04, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Stutzer, Alois & Frey, Bruno S., 2010. "Recent Advances in the Economics of Individual Subjective Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 4850, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew J. Oswald, 2010.
"Emotional Prosperity and the Stiglitz Commission,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 48(4), pages 651-669, December.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 2010. "Emotional Prosperity and the Stiglitz Commission," Economic Research Papers 270775, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 2010. "Emotional Prosperity and the Stiglitz Commission," IZA Discussion Papers 5390, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oswald, Andrew J, 2010. "Emotional Prosperity and the Stiglitz Commission," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 950, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2004.
"How Important is Methodology for the estimates of the determinants of Happiness?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(497), pages 641-659, July.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2002. "How important is Methodology for the Estimates of the Determinants of Happiness?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-024/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rehdanz, Katrin & Maddison, David, 2005. "Climate and happiness," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 111-125, January.
- Dolan, Paul & Peasgood, Tessa & White, Mathew, 2008. "Do we really know what makes us happy A review of the economic literature on the factors associated with subjective well-being," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 94-122, February.
- Christopher J. Boyce & Andrew J. Oswald, 2012.
"Do people become healthier after being promoted?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(5), pages 580-596, May.
- Boyce, Christopher J. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2008. "Do People Become Healthier after Being Promoted?," IZA Discussion Papers 3894, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christopher J. Boyce & Andrew J. Oswald, 2011. "Do people become healthier after being promoted?," Post-Print halshs-00754532, HAL.
- Thomas Murray & David Maddison & Katrin Rehdanz, 2013.
"Do Geographical Variations In Climate Influence Life-Satisfaction?,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(01), pages 1-21.
- Murray, Thomas & Maddison, David & Rehdanz, Katrin, 2011. "Do geographical variations in climate influence life satisfaction?," Kiel Working Papers 1694, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Paula K. Lorgelly & Joanne Lindley, 2008. "What is the relationship between income inequality and health? Evidence from the BHPS," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 249-265.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:84:y:2016:i:5:p:642-663. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.