Report NEP-LTV-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aline Bütikofer & Arthur Lewbel & Shannon Seitz, 2010. "Health and Retirement Effects in a Collective Consumption Model of Older Households," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 767, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 Jan 2011.
- Amelie F. Constant & Annabelle Krause & Ulf Rinne & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2010. "Economic Preferences and Attitudes of the Unemployed: Are Natives and Second Generation Migrants Alike?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1088, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Martin Kahanec & Anzelika Zaiceva & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2010. "Ethnic Minorities in the European Union: An Overview," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1090, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Le, Anh T. & Miller, Paul W. & Slutske, Wendy S. & Martin, Nicholas G., 2010. "Attitudes towards Economic Risk and the Gender Pay Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 5393, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Li, Shi & Nivorozhkina, Ludmila, 2010. "Why Are Household Incomes More Unequally Distributed in China than in Russia?," IZA Discussion Papers 5383, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Caliendo, Marco & Fossen, Frank M. & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2010. "Trust, Positive Reciprocity, and Negative Reciprocity: Do These Traits Impact Entrepreneurial Dynamics?," IZA Discussion Papers 5370, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Oswald, Andrew J., 2010. "Emotional Prosperity and the Stiglitz Commission," IZA Discussion Papers 5390, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alessandro Barattieri & Susanto Basu & Peter Gottschalk, 2010. "Some evidence on the importance of sticky wages," Working Papers 10-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Item repec:eab:develo:2439 is not listed on IDEAS anymore