Report NEP-SOC-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SOC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoci, Angelo & Sabatini, Fabio & Sodini, Mauro, 2010. "See you on Facebook: the effect of social networking on human interaction," MPRA Paper 27661, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caliendo, Marco & Fossen, Frank M. & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2010. "Trust, Positive Reciprocity, and Negative Reciprocity: Do These Traits Impact Entrepreneurial Dynamics?," IZA Discussion Papers 5370, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- van der Weele, Joël & Kulisa, Julija & Kosfeld, Michael & Friebel, Guido, 2010. "Resisting Moral Wiggle Room: How Robust is Reciprocity?," IZA Discussion Papers 5374, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- João Carlos Graça & Rafael Marques & João Carlos Lopes, 2010. "Beliefs, values and attitudes of Portuguese population and their relationship with human and social capital," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/26, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Public policy, trust and growth: disclosure of government information in Japan," MPRA Paper 27703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Drago & Roberto Galbiati, 2010. "Indirect Effects of a Policy Altering Criminal Behaviour: Evidence from the Italian Prison Experiment," CSEF Working Papers 270, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Bali Swain, Ranjula & Floro, Maria, 2010. "Reducing Vulnerability through Microfinance: Evidence from Indian Self Help Group Program," Working Paper Series 2010:23, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 2010. "Emotional Prosperity and the Stiglitz Commission," IZA Discussion Papers 5390, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ian Schmutte, 2010. "Job Referral Networks and the Determination of Earnings in Local Labor Markets," Working Papers 10-40, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lever Guzmán Carlos, 2010. "Strategic Spending in Voting Competitions with Social Networks," Working Papers 2010-16, Banco de México.
- Benjamin Beranek & Alper Duman, 2010. "Economic Cooperation In Turkish Culture: Public Goods Games And Lonely Elephants," Working Papers 1004, Izmir University of Economics.
- Mikko Packalen, 2010. "Identification and Estimation of Social Interactions through Variation in Equilibrium Influence," Working Papers 1013, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.
- Marina, Ledeneva, 2010. "The economic meaning of ‘intangible capital’ (according to World Bank research)," MPRA Paper 27559, University Library of Munich, Germany.