The economic meaning of ‘intangible capital’ (according to World Bank research)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCulloch, J Huston, 1971.
"Measuring the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(1), pages 19-31, January.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to estimate term structure with cubic splines," Statistical Software Components RTZ00019, Boston College Department of Economics.
- David Durand, 1942. "Basic Yields of Corporate Bonds, 1900-1942," NBER Chapters,in: Basic Yields of Corporate Bonds, 1900-1942, pages 1-40 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsintangible capital; national wealth; added value; unequal exchange; export of raw materials;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- F54 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Colonialism; Imperialism; Postcolonialism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .