Reducing Vulnerability through Microfinance: Evidence from Indian Self Help Group Program
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bali Swain, Ranjula & Floro, Maria, 2007.
"Effect of Microfinance on Vulnerability, Poverty and Risk in Low Income Households,"
Working Paper Series
2007:31, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Ranjula Bali Swain & Maria Floro, 2008. "Effect of Microfinance on Vulnerability, Poverty and Risk in Low Income Households," Working Papers 2008-02, American University, Department of Economics.
- Swain, Ranjula Bali & Varghese, Adel, 2009.
"Does Self Help Group Participation Lead to Asset Creation?,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1674-1682, October.
- Bali Swain, Ranjula & Varghese, Adel, 2008. "Does Self Help Group Participation Lead to Asset Creation?," Working Paper Series 2008:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Günther, Isabel & Harttgen, Kenneth, 2009. "Estimating Households Vulnerability to Idiosyncratic and Covariate Shocks: A Novel Method Applied in Madagascar," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1222-1234, July.
- Felbruegge, Torsten & von Braun, Joachim, 2002. "Is The World Becoming A More Risky Place? Trends In Disasters And Vulnerability To Them," Discussion Papers 18730, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santi Sanglestsawai & Roderick M. Rejesus & Jose M. Yorobe Jr., 2015.
"Economic impacts of integrated pest management (IPM) farmer field schools (FFS): evidence from onion farmers in the Philippines,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(2), pages 149-162, March.
- Sanglestsawai, Santi & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Yorobe, Jose M. Jr., 2015. "Economic Impacts of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Farmer Field Schools (FFS): Evidence from Onion Farmers in the Philippines," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212691, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Raghbendra Jha & Woojin Kang & Hari K. Nagarajan & Kailash C. Pradhan, 2012.
"Vulnerability and Responses to Risk in Rural India,"
ASARC Working Papers
2012-05, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Raghbendra Jha & Woojin Kang & Hari K. Nagarajan & Kailash C. Pradhan, 2013. "Vulnerability and Responses to Risks in Rural India," ASARC Working Papers 2013-12, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
More about this item
KeywordsMicrofinance; Vulnerability; Poverty; Self Help Groups;
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-MFD-2011-01-03 (Microfinance)
- NEP-SOC-2011-01-03 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:uunewp:2010_023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katarina Grönvall). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nekuuse.html .