Report NEP-ECM-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 2014. "Bootstrap tests for overidentification in linear regression models," Working Papers 1318, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Emmanuela Bernardini & Gianluca Cubadda, 2013. "Macroeconomic forecasting and structural analysis through regularized reduced-rank regression," CEIS Research Paper 289, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 03 Oct 2013.
- Tsunehiro Ishihara & Yasuhiro Omori & Manabu Asai, 2013. "Matrix Exponential Stochastic Volatility with Cross Leverage," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-904, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:skb:wpaper:cofie-02-2013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tommaso Proietti & Alessandra Luati, 2013. "Generalised Linear Spectral Models," CEIS Research Paper 290, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 03 Oct 2013.
- Angelo Mele, 2013. "Approximate variational inference for a model of social interactions," Working Papers 13-16, NET Institute.
- Stephan B. Bruns, 2013. "Identifying Genuine Effects in Observational Research by Means of Meta-Regressions," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-040, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Sukjin Han & Edward J. Vytlacil, 2013. "Identification in a Generalization of Bivariate Probit Models with Endogenous Regressors," Department of Economics Working Papers 130908, The University of Texas at Austin, Department of Economics.
- Zinn, Jesse, 2013. "Modelling Biased Judgement with Weighted Updating," MPRA Paper 50310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ismael MOURIFIÃ‰, 2013. "Sharp Bounds On Treatment Effects In A Binary Triangular System," Working Papers tecipa-498, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Heckman, James J. & Pinto, Rodrigo, 2013. "Causal Analysis after Haavelmo," IZA Discussion Papers 7628, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Line Elvstrøm Ekner & Emil Nejstgaard, 2013. "Parameter Identification in the Logistic STAR Model," Discussion Papers 13-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Yolanda F. Rebollo-Sanz & Ainara González de San Román, 2013. "Estimation of worker and firm effects with censored data," Working Papers 13.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics, revised May 2014.
- Vincent BOUCHER & Ismael MOURIFIÃ‰, 2013. "My Friend Far Far Away: Asymptotic Properties of Pairwise Stable Networks," Working Papers tecipa-499, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Stein-Erik, Fleten & Paraschiv, Florentina & Schürle, Michel, 2013. "Spot-forward Model for Electricity Prices," Working Papers on Finance 1311, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Michael Bleaney & Zhiyong Li, 2013. "The performance of bid-ask spread estimators under less than ideal conditions," Discussion Papers 13/05, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.