My Friend Far Far Away: Asymptotic Properties of Pairwise Stable Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Goldsmith-Pinkham & Guido W. Imbens, 2013. "Social Networks and the Identification of Peer Effects," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 253-264, July.
- Alberto Bisin & Andrea Moro & Giorgio Topa, 2011.
"The empirical content of models with multiple equilibria in economies with social interactions,"
504, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Alberto Bisin & Andrea Moro & Giorgio Topa, 2011. "The Empirical Content of Models with Multiple Equilibria in Economies with Social Interactions," NBER Working Papers 17196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angelo Mele, 2010.
"A structural model of segregation in social networks,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP32/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Angelo Mele, 2010. "A Structural Model of Segregation in Social Networks," Working Papers 10-16, NET Institute.
- Bester, C. Alan & Conley, Timothy G. & Hansen, Christian B., 2011. "Inference with dependent data using cluster covariance estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 165(2), pages 137-151.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:econom:v:201:y:2017:i:2:p:176-197 is not listed on IDEAS
- Áureo de Paula & Seth Richards-Shubik & Elie Tamer, 2016.
"Identifying preferences in networks with bounded degree,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP54/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Áureo de Paula & Seth Richards-Shubik & Elie Tamer, 2017. "Identifying preferences in networks with bounded degree," CeMMAP working papers CWP35/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Arun Advani & Bansi Malde, 2014. "Empirical methods for networks data: social effects, network formation and measurement error," IFS Working Papers W14/34, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Áureo de Paula, 2015. "Econometrics of network models," CeMMAP working papers CWP52/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Leung, Michael P., 2015. "Two-step estimation of network-formation models with incomplete information," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 182-195.
More about this item
Keywordssocial network; pairwise stability; spatial econometrics;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2013-10-05 (Econometrics)
- NEP-GTH-2013-10-05 (Game Theory)
- NEP-NET-2013-10-05 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:tecipa-499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.