My Friend Far Far Away: Asymptotic Properties of Pairwise Stable Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Angelo Mele, 2010.
"A structural model of segregation in social networks,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP32/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Angelo Mele, 2010. "A Structural Model of Segregation in Social Networks," Working Papers 10-16, NET Institute.
- Paul Goldsmith-Pinkham & Guido W. Imbens, 2013. "Social Networks and the Identification of Peer Effects," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 253-264, July.
- Bester, C. Alan & Conley, Timothy G. & Hansen, Christian B., 2011. "Inference with dependent data using cluster covariance estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 165(2), pages 137-151.
- Alberto Bisin & Andrea Moro & Giorgio Topa, 2011.
"The Empirical Content of Models with Multiple Equilibria in Economies with Social Interactions,"
NBER Working Papers
17196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Bisin & Andrea Moro & Giorgio Topa, 2011. "The empirical content of models with multiple equilibria in economies with social interactions," Staff Reports 504, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:econom:v:201:y:2017:i:2:p:176-197 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arun Advani & Bansi Malde, 2014. "Empirical methods for networks data: social effects, network formation and measurement error," IFS Working Papers W14/34, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Áureo de Paula, 2015. "Econometrics of network models," CeMMAP working papers CWP52/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Áureo de Paula & Seth Richards-Shubik & Elie Tamer, 2016.
"Identifying preferences in networks with bounded degree,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP54/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Áureo de Paula & Seth Richards-Shubik & Elie Tamer, 2017. "Identifying preferences in networks with bounded degree," CeMMAP working papers CWP35/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Leung, Michael P., 2015. "Two-step estimation of network-formation models with incomplete information," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 182-195.
More about this item
Keywordssocial network; pairwise stability; spatial econometrics;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2013-10-05 (Econometrics)
- NEP-GTH-2013-10-05 (Game Theory)
- NEP-NET-2013-10-05 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:tecipa-499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.