Report NEP-REG-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lukasz Grzybowski & Frank Verboven, 2013. "Substitution and Complementarity between Fixed-line and Mobile Access," Working Papers 13-09, NET Institute.
- Anat R. Admati & Peter M. DeMarzo & Martin F. Hellwig & Paul Pfleiderer, 2013. "The Leverage Ratchet Effect," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2013_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Dominic K. Albino & Anzi Hu & Yaneer Bar-Yam, 2013. "Corporations and Regulators: The Game of Influence in Regulatory Capture," Papers 1310.0057, arXiv.org.
- Larsson, Simon & Fantazzini, Dean & Davidsson, Simon & Kullander, Sven & Hook, Mikael, 2013. "Reviewing electricity production cost assessments," MPRA Paper 50306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heymi Bahar & Jagoda Egeland & Ronald Steenblik, 2013. "Domestic Incentive Measures for Renewable Energy With Possible Trade Implications," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2013/1, OECD Publishing.
- Stein-Erik, Fleten & Paraschiv, Florentina & Schürle, Michel, 2013. "Spot-forward Model for Electricity Prices," Working Papers on Finance 1311, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Jason Chan & Anindya Ghose & Robert Seamans, 2013. "The Internet and Hate Crime: Offline Spillovers from Online Access," Working Papers 13-02, NET Institute.
- Claire Brunel & Arik Levinson, 2013. "Measuring Environmental Regulatory Stringency," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2013/5, OECD Publishing.
- Paraschiv, Florentina, 2013. "Price Dynamics in Electricity Markets," Working Papers on Finance 1314, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.