Substitution and Complementarity between Fixed-line and Mobile Access
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grzybowski, Lukasz, 2014.
"Fixed-to-mobile substitution in the European Union,"
Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 601-612.
- Lukasz Grzybowski, 2012. "Fixed-to-Mobile Substitution in the European Union," Working Papers 271, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Srinuan, Pratompong & Srinuan, Chalita & Bohlin, Erik, 2012. "Fixed and mobile broadband substitution in Sweden," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 237-251.
- Lukasz Grzybowski & Chiraz Karamti, 2010.
"Competition In Mobile Telephony In France And Germany,"
Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 78(6), pages 702-724, December.
- Lukasz Grzybowski & Chiraz Karamti, 2007. "Competition in Mobile Telephony in France and Germany," Working Papers 07-24, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Rodini, Mark & Ward, Michael R. & Woroch, Glenn A., 0. "Going mobile: substitutability between fixed and mobile access," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5-6), pages 457-476, June.
- Matthew Gentzkow, 2007. "Valuing New Goods in a Model with Complementarity: Online Newspapers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(3), pages 713-744, June.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521747387, December.
- Ward, Michael R. & Woroch, Glenn A., 2010. "The effect of prices on fixed and mobile telephone penetration: Using price subsidies as natural experiments," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 18-32, March.
- Michael R. Ward & Glenn A. Woroch, 2005. "Fixed-Mobile Telephone Subscription Substitution in the U.S," Working Papers 0501, University of Texas at Arlington, Department of Economics.
- Grzybowski, Lukasz & Nitsche, Rainer & Verboven, Frank & Wiethaus, Lars, 2014. "Market definition for broadband internet in Slovakia – Are fixed and mobile technologies in the same market?," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 39-56.
- Mélisande Cardona & Anton Schwarz & B. Yurtoglu & Christine Zulehner, 2009. "Demand estimation and market definition for broadband Internet services," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 70-95, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoernig, Steffen & Bourreau, Marc & Cambini, Carlo, 2015.
"Fixed-mobile substitution and termination rates,"
Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 65-76.
- Steffen Hoernig & Marc Bourreau & Carlo Cambini, 2014. "Fixed-mobile substitution and termination rates," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp588, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Steffen Hoernig & Marc Bourreau & Carlo Cambini, 2015. "Fixed-mobile substitution and termination rates," Post-Print hal-02085287, HAL.
- Marc Bourreau & Carlo Cambini & Steffen Hoernig, 2015.
"Price distortion under fixed-mobile substitution,"
Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 42(4), pages 441-454, December.
- Marc Bourreau & Carlo Cambini & Steffen Hoernig, 2015. "Price distortion under fixed-mobile substitution," Post-Print hal-02085285, HAL.
- Marc Bourreau & Carlo Cambini & Steffen Hoernig, 2015. "Price distortion under fixed-mobile substitution," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp594, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Lange, Mirjam R. J. & Šaric, Amela, 2014.
"Deregulating fixed voice services? Empirical evidence from the European Union,"
20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies
106864, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Šaric, Amela & Lange, Mirjam R. J., 2014. "Deregulating fixed voice services? Empirical evidence from the European Union," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101385, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Jinsoo Bae & Yun Jeong Choi & Jong-Hee Hahn, 2014. "Fixed and mobile broadband; Are they substitutes or complements?," Working papers 2014rwp-68, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Kuroda, Toshifumi & Ida, Takanori & Koguchi, Teppei, 2015. "The impact of asymmetric regulation on product bundling: The case of fixed broadband and mobile communications in Japan," 2015 Regional ITS Conference, Los Angeles 2015 146318, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
More about this item
Keywordsfixed-to-mobile substitution; incumbency advantage; broadband access;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2013-10-05 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-DCM-2013-10-05 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-EUR-2013-10-05 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-ICT-2013-10-05 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-IND-2013-10-05 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-NET-2013-10-05 (Network Economics)
- NEP-REG-2013-10-05 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:net:wpaper:1309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Economides). General contact details of provider: http://www.NETinst.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.