Report NEP-DCM-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Piotr Ćwiakowski & Marek Giergiczny & Michał Krawczyk, 2013. "Pirates in the lab. Using incentivized choice experiments to explore preference for (un)authorized content," Working Papers 2013-25, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Livia Madureira & Jose Lima Santos & Ana Ferreira & Helena Guimarães, 2013. "Feasibility Study on the Valuation of Public Goods and Externalities in EU Agriculture," JRC Working Papers JRC83468, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Danyang Li & Zackary Hawley & Kurt Schnier, 2013. "Increasing Organ Donation via Changes in the Default Choice or Allocation Rule," Working Papers 201302, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
- Lukasz Grzybowski & Frank Verboven, 2013. "Substitution and Complementarity between Fixed-line and Mobile Access," Working Papers 13-09, NET Institute.
- Ralf Bergheim & Michael W.M. Roos, 2013. "Intuition and Reasoning in Choosing Ambiguous and Risky Lotteries," Ruhr Economic Papers 0440, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.