Feasibility Study on the Valuation of Public Goods and Externalities in EU Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:preprint:id:701:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davide Viaggi, 2015. "Editorial," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 58(12), pages 2082-2087, December.
- Catarina Esgalhado & Maria Helena Guimaraes, 2020. "Unveiling Contrasting Preferred Trajectories of Local Development in Southeast Portugal," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-1, March.
- Jana Poláková, 2019. "Subsidies to Less Favoured Areas in the Czech Republic: Why Do They Matter?," Prague Economic Papers, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2019(4), pages 416-432.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Goods; Externalities; Agriculture; European Union; Choice Modelling; Evaluation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-10-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-DCM-2013-10-05 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-EUR-2013-10-05 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc83468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.