Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marianne Lefebvre & Maria Espinosa & Sergio Gomez y Paloma & Maria Luisa Paracchini & Annette Piorr & Ingo Zasada, 2015.
"Agricultural landscapes as multi-scale public good and the role of the Common Agricultural Policy,"
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 58(12), pages 2088-2112, December.
- Lefebvre, Marianne & Espinosa, Maria & Gomez-y-Paloma, Sergio & Piorr, Annette & Zasada, Ingo, 2013. "Agricultural landscapes as multi-scale public good and the role of the Common Agricultural Policy," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 150237, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Jeremy Franks, 2011. "The collective provision of environmental goods: a discussion of contractual issues," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(5), pages 637-660.
- Rosa Manrique & Davide Viaggi & Meri Raggi, 2015. "A Bayesian network highlighting the linkages between landscape structure and the local economy: the case of agritourism in lowland areas of Northern Italy," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 58(12), pages 2137-2158, December.
- A.J. Villanueva & S. Targetti & L. Schaller & M. Arriaza & J. Kantelhardt & M. Rodriguez-Entrena & V. Bossi-Fedrigotti & D. Viaggi, 2015. "Assessing the role of economic actors in the production of private and public goods in three EU agricultural landscapes," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 58(12), pages 2113-2136, December.
- Matteo Zavalloni & Meri Raggi & Stefano Targetti & Davide Viaggi, 2015. "Agricultural policies and the emergence of voluntary landscape enhancement efforts: an exploratory analysis of rural tourism using an agent-based model," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 58(12), pages 2159-2175, December.
- Livia Madureira & Jose Lima Santos & Ana Ferreira & Helena Guimarães, 2013. "Feasibility Study on the Valuation of Public Goods and Externalities in EU Agriculture," JRC Working Papers JRC83468, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Schaller, Lena & Targetti, Stefano & Villanueva, Anastasio J. & Zasada, Ingo & Kantelhardt, Jochen & Arriaza, Manuel & Bal, Tufan & Fedrigotti, Valérie Bossi & Giray, F. Handan & Häfner, Kati & Majews, 2018. "Agricultural landscapes, ecosystem services and regional competitiveness—Assessing drivers and mechanisms in nine European case study areas," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 735-745.
- Boncinelli, Fabio & Bartolini, Fabio & Casini, Leonardo, 2018. "Structural factors of labour allocation for farm diversification activities," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 204-212.
- Catarina Esgalhado & Maria Helena Guimaraes, 2020. "Unveiling Contrasting Preferred Trajectories of Local Development in Southeast Portugal," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-15, March.
- Oriana Gava & Fabio Bartolini & Francesca Venturi & Gianluca Brunori & Angela Zinnai & Alberto Pardossi, 2018. "A Reflection of the Use of the Life Cycle Assessment Tool for Agri-Food Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(1), pages 1-16, December.
- van Zanten, Boris T. & Zasada, Ingo & Koetse, Mark J. & Ungaro, Fabrizio & HÃ¤fner, Kati & Verburg, Peter H., 2016. "A comparative approach to assess the contribution of landscape features to aesthetic and recreational values in agricultural landscapes," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 87-98.
- Maria Giovanna Brandano & Linda Osti & Manuela Pulina, 2016. "An investigation on tourism farms in South Tyrol," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS35, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Matteo Zavalloni & Meri Raggi & Davide Viaggi, 2016. "Assessing Collective Measures in Rural Policy: The Effect of Minimum Participation Rules on the Distribution of Benefits from Irrigation Infrastructure," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Nick Hanley & Simanti Banerjee & Gareth D. Lennox & Paul R. Armsworth, 2012.
"How should we incentivize private landowners to ‘produce’ more biodiversity?,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 93-113, Spring.
- Armsworth, Paul R & Banerjee, Simanti & Hanley, Nicholas & Lennox, Gareth D, 2012. "How should we incentivize private landowners to "produce" more biodive rsity?," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2012-02, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Jana Poláková, 2019. "Subsidies to Less Favoured Areas in the Czech Republic: Why Do They Matter?," Prague Economic Papers, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2019(4), pages 416-432.
- Villanueva, Anastasio J. & Rodriguez-Entrena, Macario & Arriaza, Manuel & Gomez-Limon, Jose A., 2015. "Matching supply-side and demand-side analyses for the assessment of agri-environmental schemes: The case of irrigated olive groves of southern Spain," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211919, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Matteo Zavalloni & Meri Raggi & Davide Viaggi, 2019. "Agri-environmental Policies and Public Goods: An Assessment of Coalition Incentives and Minimum Participation Rules," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 72(4), pages 1023-1040, April.
- Mara Balestrieri & Amedeo Ganciu, 2018. "Landscape Changes in Rural Areas: A Focus on Sardinian Territory," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Darnhofer, Ika & Schermer, Markus & Steinbacher, Melanie & Gabillet, Marine & Daugstad, Karoline, 2017. "Preserving permanent mountain grasslands in Western Europe: Why are promising approaches not implemented more widely?," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 306-315.
- Apostolos G. Papadopoulos, 2015. "The Impact of the CAP on Agriculture and Rural Areas of EU Member States," Agrarian South: Journal of Political Economy, Centre for Agrarian Research and Education for South, vol. 4(1), pages 22-53, April.
- Giulia Capotorti & Vera De Lazzari & Marta Alós Ortí, 2019. "Local Scale Prioritisation of Green Infrastructure for Enhancing Biodiversity in Peri-Urban Agroecosystems: A Multi-Step Process Applied in the Metropolitan City of Rome (Italy)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(12), pages 1-20, June.
- Zasada, I. & Weltin, M. & Reutter, M. & Verburg, P.H. & Piorr, A., 2018. "EU’s rural development policy at the regional level—Are expenditures for natural capital linked with territorial needs?," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 344-353.
- O'Donoghue, Cathal & Hynes, Stephen & Kilgarriff, Paul & Ryan, Mary & Tsakiridis, Andreas, 2020. "Assessing preferences for rural landscapes: An attribute based choice modelling approach," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 9(2), August.
- Nilsson, Lovisa & Clough, Yann & Smith, Henrik G. & Alkan Olsson, Johanna & Brady, Mark V. & Hristov, Jordan & Olsson, Peter & Skantze, Karin & Ståhlberg, David & Dänhardt, Juliana, 2019. "A suboptimal array of options erodes the value of CAP ecological focus areas," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 407-418.
- Marconi, Valentina & Raggi, Meri & Viaggi, Davide, 2017. "Identifying typologies of rural areas based on the importance of different public goods and bads," 2017 Sixth AIEAA Conference, June 15-16, Piacenza, Italy 261273, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:preprint:id:701:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Huber & Robert Finger, 2020. "A Meta‐analysis of the Willingness to Pay for Cultural Services from Grasslands in Europe," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(2), pages 357-383, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jenpmg:v:58:y:2015:i:12:p:2082-2087. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJEP20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.