Report NEP-COM-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lapo Filistrucchi & Tobias J. Klein, 2013. "Price Competition in Two-Sided Markets with Heterogeneous Consumers and Network Effects," Working Papers 13-20, NET Institute.
- Hanna Halaburda & Bruno Jullien & Yaron Yehezkel, 2013. "Dynamic Network Competition," Working Papers 13-10, NET Institute.
- Sagit Bar-Gill, 2013. "Game of Platforms: Strategic Expansion in Two-Sided Markets," Working Papers 13-12, NET Institute.
- Catherine Gendron-Saulnier & Marc Santugini, 2013. "Noisy Learning and Price Discrimination: Implications for Information Dissemination and Profits," Cahiers de recherche 1335, CIRPEE.
- Andrea Caggese, 2013. "Financing Constraints, Firm Dynamics and Innovation," 2013 Meeting Papers 300, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Yassine Lefouili, 2013. "Cross-Licensing and Competition," Working Papers 13-11, NET Institute.
- Sarah Parlane & Ying-Yi Tsai, 2013. "Optimal Contract Orders and Relationship-Specific Investments in Vertical Organizations," Working Papers 201316, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Benjamin Eden, 2013. "Price Dispersion And Demand Uncertainty: Evidence From Us Scanner Data," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 13-00015, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Giammario Impullitti & Omar Licandro, 2013. "Trade, firm selection, and innovation: the competition channel," Discussion Papers 13/04, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Itai Ater & Eugene Orlov, 2013. "The Effect of the Internet on Performance and Quality: Evidence from the Airline Industry," Working Papers 13-07, NET Institute.
- Volodymyr Bilotkach & Nicholas G. Rupp & Vivek Pai, 2013. "Value of a Platform to a Seller: Case of American Airlines and Online Travel Agencies," Working Papers 13-08, NET Institute.
- Francesco Decarolis & Maris Goldmanis & Antonio Penta, 2013. "Common Agency and Coordinated Bids in Sponsored Search Auctions," Working Papers 13-19, NET Institute.
- Lukasz Grzybowski & Frank Verboven, 2013. "Substitution and Complementarity between Fixed-line and Mobile Access," Working Papers 13-09, NET Institute.
- Jorge Ale, 2013. "Switching Costs and Introductory Pricing in the Wireless Service Industry," Working Papers 13-17, NET Institute.
- Charles Angelucci & Julia Cage & Romain de Nijs, 2013. "Price Discrimination in a Two-Sided Market: Theory and Evidence from the Newspaper Industry," Working Papers 13-13, NET Institute.
- Lucie Bottega & Jenny De Freitas, 2013. "Imperfect Eco-labeling Signal in a Bertrand Duopoly," DEA Working Papers 62, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Zsolt Katona, 2013. "Competing for Influencers in a Social Network," Working Papers 13-06, NET Institute.
- Junjie Zhou & Ying-Ju Chen, 2013. "Targeted information release in social networks," Working Papers 13-04, NET Institute.
- Ivanov, Alexey, 2013.
"Генезис Синергетического Подхода В Исследованиях Слияний И Поглощений: Развенчание Главного Мифа О Синергии
[Genesis of synergetic approach in researches of M&A: dethronement of the main myth about," MPRA Paper 50307, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivanov, Alexey, 2013.
"В Поисках Синергетического Эффекта: Российский Рынок Слияний И Поглощений В 2005-2012 Гг
[In search of synergy effects: Russian M&A market in 2005-2012]," MPRA Paper 50304, University Library of Munich, Germany.