What Should Child Benefit Look Like?
[Каким Должно Быть Детское Пособие?]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Khasanova, Ramilya (Хасанова Рамиля) & Maleva, Tatiana (Малева Татьяна) & Mkrtchyan, Nikita (Мкртчян Никита) & Florinskaya, Yulia (Флоринская Юлия), 2019. "Proactive demographic policy: 10 years later. Effects, instruments and new targets [Проактивная Демографическая Политика: 10 Лет Спустя. Эффекты, Инструменты И Новые Цели]," Published Papers 021902, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Margaret Grosh & Carlo del Ninno & Emil Tesliuc & Azedine Ouerghi, 2008. "For Protection and Promotion : The Design and Implementation of Effective Safety Nets," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6582, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Saini, Shweta & Sharma, Sameedh & Gulati, Ashok & Hussain, Siraj & von Braun, Joachim, 2017.
"Indian food and welfare schemes: Scope for digitization towards cash transfers,"
261791, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Shweta Saini & Sameedh Sharma & Ashok Gulati & Siraj Hussain & Joachim von Braun, 2017. "Indian Food and Welfare Schemes: Scope for Digitization Towards Cash Transfers," Working Papers id:12033, eSocialSciences.
- Stoeffler, Quentin & Mills, Bradford, 2014. "Households’ investments in durable and productive assets in Niger: quasi-experimental evidences from a cash transfer project," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170212, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Alejandro de la Fuente & Eduardo Ortiz-Juárez & Carlos Rodríguez-Castelán, 2018.
"Living on the edge: vulnerability to poverty and public transfers in Mexico,"
Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 10-27, January.
- de la Fuente, Alejandro & Ortiz-Juarez, Eduardo & Rodriguez-Castelan, Carlos, 2015. "Living on the edge : vulnerability to poverty and public transfers in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7165, The World Bank.
- Houssa, Romain & Verpoorten, Marijke, 2015.
"The Unintended Consequence of an Export Ban: Evidence from Benin’s Shrimp Sector,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 138-150.
- Houssa, Romain & Verpoorten, Marijke, 2013. "The unintended consequence of an export ban: Evidence from Benin's shrimp sector," IOB Working Papers 2013.11, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2013. "Food, Agriculture and Economic Situation of Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 54240, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Aug 2013.
- Brown, Caitlin & Ravallion, Martin & van de Walle, Dominique, 2018.
"A poor means test? Econometric targeting in Africa,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 109-124.
- Caitlin Brown & Martin Ravallion & Dominique van de Walle, 2016. "A Poor Means Test? Econometric Targeting in Africa," NBER Working Papers 22919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown,Caitlin Susan & Ravallion,Martin & Van De Walle,Dominique & Brown,Caitlin Susan & Ravallion,Martin & Van De Walle,Dominique, 2016. "A poor means test ? econometric targeting in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7915, The World Bank.
- Alloush, Mohamad & Taylor, J. Edward & Gupta, Anubhab & Rojas Valdes, Ruben Irvin & Gonzalez-Estrada, Ernesto, 2017. "Economic Life in Refugee Camps," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 334-347.
- Hidrobo, Melissa & Hoddinott, John & Peterman, Amber & Margolies, Amy & Moreira, Vanessa, 2014.
"Cash, food, or vouchers? Evidence from a randomized experiment in northern Ecuador,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 144-156.
- Hidrobo, Melissa & Hoddinott, John F. & Peterman, Amber & Margolies, Amy & Moreira, Vanessa, 2012. "Cash, food, or vouchers?: Evidence from a randomized experiment in northern Ecuador," IFPRI discussion papers 1234, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anne T. Kuriakose & Rasmus Heltberg & William Wiseman & Cecilia Costella & Rachel Cipryk & Sabine Cornelius, 2013. "Climate-Responsive Social Protection," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31, pages 19-34, November.
- Miguel Nino-Zarazua, 2011.
"Mexico’s Progresa-Oportunidades and the emergence of Social Assistance in Latin America,"
Global Development Institute Working Paper Series
14211, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel, 2011. "Mexico’s Progresa-Oportunidades and the emergence of social assistance in Latin America," MPRA Paper 29639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michelle Harding & Chiara Martini & Alastair Thomas, 2014. "Taxing Energy Use in the OECD," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Inge Stokkel, 2015. "Developing Scalable and Transparent Benefit Payment Systems in Myanmar," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22330, The World Bank.
- Stoeffler, Quentin & Mills, Bradford & del Ninno, Carlo, 2016.
"Reaching the Poor: Cash Transfer Program Targeting in Cameroon,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 244-263.
- Stoeffler, Quentin & Mills, Bradford & del Ninno, Carlo, 2015. "Reaching the Poor: Cash Transfer Program Targeting in Cameroon," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205270, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Dodlova, Marina & Giolbas, Anna & Lay, Jann, 2016. "Non-Contributory Social Transfer Programmes in Developing Countries: A New Data Set and Research Agenda," GIGA Working Papers 290, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Smith, W. James & Mistiaen, Emma & Guven, Melis & Morojele, Morabo, 2013. "Lesotho : a safety net to end extreme poverty," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 88999, The World Bank.
- Armando Barrientos & Sony Pellissery, 2012. "Delivering effective social assistance: does politics matter?," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-009-12, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- World Bank, 2012. "Resilience, Equity, and Opportunity [Capacidad de recuperación, equidad y oportunidades]," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12648, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2010. "Egypt, Arab Republic of - Food Subsidies : Benefit Incidence and Leakages," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2913, The World Bank.
- Hai‐Anh Dang & Dean Jolliffe & Calogero Carletto, 2019.
"Data Gaps, Data Incomparability, And Data Imputation: A Review Of Poverty Measurement Methods For Data‐Scarce Environments,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 757-797, July.
- Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Jolliffe,Dean Mitchell & Carletto,Calogero & Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Jolliffe,Dean Mitchell & Carletto,Calogero, 2017. "Data gaps, data incomparability, and data imputation : a review of poverty measurement methods for data-scarce environments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8282, The World Bank.
- Dang, Hai-Anh & Jolliffe, Dean & Carletto, Calogero, 2018. "Data Gaps, Data Incomparability, and Data Imputation: A Review of Poverty Measurement Methods for Data-Scarce Environments," GLO Discussion Paper Series 179, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Hai-Anh Dang & Dean Jolliffe & Calogero Carletto, 2018. "Data gaps, data incomparability, and data imputation: A review of poverty measurement methods for data-scarce environments," Working Papers 456, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Robert Holzmann & David A. Robalino & Noriyuki Takayama, 2009. "Closing the Coverage Gap : The Role of Social Pensions and Other Retirement Income Transfers," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2651, November.
More about this item
Keywordspoverty reduction; social assistance; families with children;
All these keywords.
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1917. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.