The Few Notes on Universal Suffrage Morality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Konstantin Yanovskiy & Sergey Zhavoronkov & Ilia Zatcovetsky & Vladimir Lisin & Dmitry Cherny & Sergey Shulgin, 2015. "Institutional Constraints on Modern Economic Growth," Working Papers 0112, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2015.
- Konstantin Yanovsky & Daniel Shestakov, 2013. "The Gender Role of the Government: some explanations of family crisis," Working Papers 0061, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Carson, Thomas L., 2004. "Conflicts of Interest and Self-Dealing in the Professions: A Review Essay. Conflict of Interest in the Professions Michael Davis and Andrew Stark New York: Oxford University Press, 2001; ISBN 0-19-512," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 161-182, January.
- Claudia Olivetti, 2014.
"The Female Labor Force and Long-Run Development: The American Experience in Comparative Perspective,"
NBER Chapters,in: Human Capital in History: The American Record, pages 161-197
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudia Olivetti, 2013. "The Female Labor Force and Long-run Development: The American Experience in Comparative Perspective," NBER Working Papers 19131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Przeworski, Adam, 2009. "Conquered or Granted? A History of Suffrage Extensions," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(02), pages 291-321, April.
- Walker, Robert, 2014. "The Shame of Poverty," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199684823.
- Aidt, T.S. & Dutta, Jayasri & Loukoianova, Elena, 2006. "Democracy comes to Europe: Franchise extension and fiscal outcomes 1830-1938," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 249-283, February.
- Acemoglu,Daron & Robinson,James A., 2009. "Economic Origins of Dictatorship and Democracy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521671422, October.
- Lisa Blaydes & James Lo, 2012. "One man, one vote, one time? A model of democratization in the Middle East," Journal of Theoretical Politics, , vol. 24(1), pages 110-146, January.
- Meltzer, Allan H & Richard, Scott F, 1981. "A Rational Theory of the Size of Government," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 914-927, October.
- Konstantin Yanovskiy & Sergey Zhavoronkov & Ilia Zatcovetsky, 2015. "In defense of Private Discrimination: The case for religious freedom to deny services to individuals," Working Papers 0111, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsUniversal Suffrage; conflict of interest; bad incentives’ reproduction.;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- N40 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - General, International, or Comparative
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.