The Gender Role of the Government: some explanations of family crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rnp:ecopol:ep1764 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFamily; Family crisis; birthrate; divorce rate; mandatory pension insurance; best interest of the child; women; universal suffrage;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- K36 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Family and Personal Law
- N40 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gai:wpaper:0061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gaidaru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .