Measuring health system performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Or, Zeynep & Cases, Chantal & Lisac, Melanie & VrangbÃ¦k, Karsten & Winblad, Ulrika & Bevan, Gwyn, 2010.
"Are health problems systemic? Politics of access and choice under Beveridge and Bismarck systems,"
Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 269-293, July.
- Zeynep Or & Chantal Cases & Melanie Lisac & Karsten Vrangbaek & Ulrika Winblad & Gwyn Bevan, 2009. "Are Health Problems Systemic? Politics of Access and Choice under Beveridge and Bismarck Systems," Working Papers DT27, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Sep 2009.
- Stoop, Arjen P. & Vrangbaek, Karsten & Berg, Marc, 2005. "Theory and practice of waiting time data as a performance indicator in health care: A case study from The Netherlands," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 41-51, July.
- Gianluca Fiorentini & Elisa Iezzi & Matteo Lippi Bruni & Cristina Ugolini, 2011.
"Incentives in primary care and their impact on potentially avoidable hospital admissions,"
The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 12(4), pages 297-309, August.
- G. Fiorentini & E. Iezzi & M. Lippi Bruni & C. Ugolini, 2009. "Incentives In Primary Care and Their Impact on Potentially Avoidable Hospital Admissions," Working Papers 660, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Fabio Pammolli & Francesco Porcelli & Francesco Vidoli & Guido Borà, 2014. "La spesa sanitaria delle Regioni in Italia - Saniregio 3," Working Papers CERM 02-2014, Competitività, Regole, Mercati (CERM).
- Fabio Pammolli & Francesco Porcelli & Francesco Vidoli & Monica Auteri & Guido Borà, 2017. "La spesa sanitaria delle Regioni in Italia - Saniregio2017," Working Papers CERM 01-2017, Competitività, Regole, Mercati (CERM).
- Iezzi, Elisa & Lippi Bruni, Matteo & Ugolini, Cristina, 2014.
"The role of GP's compensation schemes in diabetes care: Evidence from panel data,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 104-120.
- E. Iezzi & M. Lippi Bruni & C. Ugolini, 2011. "The role of GP’s compensation schemes in diabetes care: evidence from panel data," Working Papers wp766, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bruce Hollingsworth, 2008. "The measurement of efficiency and productivity of health care delivery," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(10), pages 1107-1128, October.
- Fabio Pammolli & Francesco Porcelli & Francesco Vidoli & Guido Borà, 2015. "La spesa sanitaria delle Regioni in Italia - Saniregio 2015," Working Papers CERM 01-2015, Competitività, Regole, Mercati (CERM), revised 04 Jan 2016.
- Adele Caldarelli & Clelia Fiondella & Marco Maffei & Rosanna Spanò & Massimo Aria, 2013. "CEO performance evaluation systems: empirical findings from the Italian health service," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(5), pages 369-376, September.
- Simon Eckermann & Tim Coelli, 2008. "Including quality attributes in a model of health care efficiency: A net benefit approach," CEPA Working Papers Series WP032008, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Francesco Vidoli & Elisa Fusco & Claudio Mazziotta, 2015. "Non-compensability in Composite Indicators: A Robust Directional Frontier Method," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 635-652, July.
- Eckermann, Simon & Coelli, Tim, 2013. "Including quality attributes in efficiency measures consistent with net benefit: Creating incentives for evidence based medicine in practice," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 159-168.
- Retzlaff-Roberts, Donna & Chang, Cyril F. & Rubin, Rose M., 2004. "Technical efficiency in the use of health care resources: a comparison of OECD countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 55-72, July.
More about this item
KeywordsKeywords Healthcare cost-effectiveness; Health system performance; Performance measurement; Principal/agent viewpoint;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:3:y:2002:i:3:p:145-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.