Report NEP-EFF-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bontemps, Christophe & Nauges, Céline & Réquillart, Vincent & Simioni, Michel, 2012. "Food Safety Regulation and Firm Productivity:Evidence from the French Food Industry," IDEI Working Papers 696, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Francesco Aiello & Valeria Pupo & Fernanda Ricotta, 2012. "Explaining Tfp At Firm Level In Italy. Does Location Matter?," Working Papers 201202, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Arazmuradov, Annageldy, 2011. "Energy consumption and carbon dioxide environmental efficiency for former Soviet Union economies. evidence from DEA window analysis," MPRA Paper 36903, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Feb 2012.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2012. "Stock Options and Productivity: An empirical analysis of Japanese firms," Discussion papers 12011, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Paolo Bertoletti & Giorgio Rampa, 2011. "On Marginal Returns and Inferior Inputs," Quaderni di Dipartimento 145, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Anna Bottaso & Carolina Castagnetti & Maurizio Conti, 2011. "And Yet they Co-Move! Public Capital and Productivity in OECD: A Panel Cointegration Analysis with Cross-Section Dependence," Quaderni di Dipartimento 154, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Adam, Antonis & Delis, Manthos D & Kammas, Pantelis, 2012. "Fiscal decentralization and public sector efficiency: Evidence from OECD countries," MPRA Paper 36889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Garicano & Claire Lelarge & John Van Reenen, 2012. "Firm Size Distortions and the Productivity Distribution: Evidence from France," CEP Discussion Papers dp1128, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Daisuke Ichinose & Masashi Yamamoto & Yuichiro Yoshida, 2012. "Economic Geography and Productive Efficiency of Solid-Waste Logistics in Japan’s Prefectures: Measurements via the Data Envelopment Analysis," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-25, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Alice Albonico & Sarantis Kalyvitis & Evi Pappa, 2012. "Revisiting the “Productivity-Hours Puzzle” in the RBC Paradigm: The Role of Investment Adjustment Costs," Quaderni di Dipartimento 164, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:62658 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Linda Yueh & Linda Yueh & John Van Reenen, 2012. "Why has China grown so fast?Â The role of international technology transfer," Economics Series Working Papers 592, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Shawn ARITA & TANAKA Kiyoyasu, 2012. "Heterogeneous Multinational Firms and Productivity Gains from Falling FDI Barriers," Discussion papers 12010, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Christian K.M. Kingombe & Salvatore di Falco, 2012. "The Impact of a Feeder Road Project on Cash Crop Production in Zambia’s Eastern Province between 1997 and 2002, Labour Market and Fiscal Policy," IHEID Working Papers 04-2012, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 28 Feb 2012.
- Pammolli, Fabio & Salerno, Nicola, 2011.
"Le differenze regionali nella governance della spesa sanitaria. La sanità alla sfide del federalismo: il modello SaniRegio di CeRM
[Regional differences in the governance of health care expenditure," MPRA Paper 36934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaan Masso & Priit Vahter, 2012. "The Role Of Product Level Entry And Exit In Export And Productivity Growth: Evidence From Estonia," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 86, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Arita, Shawn & Tanaka, Kiyoyasu, 2012. "Heterogeneous multinational firms and productivity gains from falling FDI barriers," IDE Discussion Papers 324, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Hervé Leleu & James Moises & Vivian Valdmanis, 2012. "How Does Payer Mix and Technical Inefficiency Affect Hospital Net Revenue?," Working Papers 2012-ECO-01, IESEG School of Management.
- Hang Xiong, 2012. "Effects of One-Sided Fiscal Decentralization on Environmental Efficiency of Chinese Provinces," Working Papers halshs-00672450, HAL.
- N. Garrido & F. Mureddu, 2012. "Club performance dynamics at Italian regional level," Working Paper CRENoS 201203, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Marco Piovesan, 2012. "Pay Dispersion and Work Performance," Harvard Business School Working Papers 12-075, Harvard Business School.
- Surabhi Mittal & Sanjay Gandhi & Gaurav Tripathi, 2012. "Socio-Economic Impact of Mobile Phones on Indian Agriculture," Development Economics Working Papers 23188, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kuehn, Zoe & Landeras, Pedro, 2012. "Study Time and Scholarly Achievement in PISA," Working Papers 2012-02, FEDEA.