Revisiting the “Productivity-Hours Puzzle” in the RBC Paradigm: The Role of Investment Adjustment Costs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:82:y:2017:i:c:p:67-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aleksandar Vasilev, 2015.
"RBC Models and the Hours-Wages Puzzle: Puzzle Solved!,"
Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 41.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2015. "RBC Models and the Hours-Wages Puzzle: Puzzle Solved!," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 117-130.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2015. "RBC Models and the Hours-Wages Puzzle: Puzzle Solved!," EconStor Preprints 142466, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Cantore, Cristiano & Ferroni, Filippo & León-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2017. "The dynamics of hours worked and technology," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 67-82.
- Sevgi Coskun, 2016. "Labor Market Fluctuations in Developing Countries," EcoMod2016 9732, EcoMod.
More about this item
Keywordstechnology shocks; productivity-hours puzzle; investment adjustment costs; wealth effect.;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-03-08 (Business Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2012-03-08 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EFF-2012-03-08 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-MAC-2012-03-08 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pav:wpaper:164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paolo Bonomolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dppavit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .