Economic Geography and Productive Efficiency of Solid-Waste Logistics in Japan’s Prefectures: Measurements via the Data Envelopment Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tae Hoon Oum & Katsuhiro Yamaguchi & Yuichiro Yoshida, 2011.
"Efficiency Measurement Theory and its Application to Airport Benchmarking,"
Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 13
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yuichiro Yoshida, 2008. "Efficiency Measurement Theory and its Application to Airport Benchmarking," GRIPS Discussion Papers 07-13, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Ichinose, Daisuke & Yamamoto, Masashi, 2011. "On the relationship between the provision of waste management service and illegal dumping," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 79-93, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2012-03-08 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-URE-2012-03-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:11-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .