On the relationship between the provision of waste management service and illegal dumping
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fullerton Don & Kinnaman Thomas C., 1995.
"Garbage, Recycling, and Illicit Burning or Dumping,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 78-91, July.
- Don Fullerton & Thomas C. Kinnaman, 1993. "Garbage, Recycling, and Illicit Burning or Dumping," NBER Working Papers 4374, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nick Johnstone & Julien Labonne, 2004. "Generation of Household Solid Waste in OECD Countries: An Empirical Analysis Using Macroeconomic Data," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 80(4).
- Hilary Sigman, 1998. "Midnight Dumping: Public Policies and Illegal Disposal of Used Oil," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 29(1), pages 157-178, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihai, Florin-Constantin, 2012.
"Quantitative assessment method of illegal dumping în small rivers. Case study: Neamt County, Romania,"
61455, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Florin Mihai, 2013. "Quantitative assessment method of illegal dumping în small rivers. Case study: Neamt County, Romania," Post-Print hal-01150689, HAL.
- Mihai, Florin-Constantin & Apostol, Liviu & Ursu, Adrian & Ichim, Pavel, 2013.
"Landfills as anthropogenic landforms in urban environment from Neamţ county,"
61371, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Florin Mihai & Liviu Apostol & Adrian Ursu & Pavel Ichim, 2013. "Landfills as anthropogenic landforms in urban environment from Neamţ county," Post-Print hal-01151099, HAL.
- Florin Mihai & Ana-Andreea Ghiurca & Andreea Lamasanu, 2011.
"Estimation of urban waste generated and uncollected in Romania,"
- Mihai, Florin-Constantin & Ghiurca, Ana-Andreea & Lamasanu, Andreea, 2011. "Estimation of urban waste generated and uncollected in Romania," MPRA Paper 61445, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Daisuke Ichinose & Masashi Yamamoto & Yuichiro Yoshida, 2012. "Economic Geography and Productive Efficiency of Solid-Waste Logistics in Japan’s Prefectures: Measurements via the Data Envelopment Analysis," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-25, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Masashi Yamamoto & Yuichiro Yoshida, 2012. "Does the NIMBY strategy really promote a self-interest?: Evidence from England's waste management policy," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-13, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Shigeru Matsumoto & Kenji Takeuchi, 2011. "The effect of community characteristics on the frequency of illegal dumping," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 13(3), pages 177-193, September.
- Florin Mihai & Liviu Apostol, 2012.
"Development Of Waste Collection Services On Rural Territory From Neamt County,"
- Mihai, Florin-Constantin & Apostol, Liviu, 2012. "Development of waste collection services on rural territory from Neamț County," MPRA Paper 61448, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
More about this item
KeywordsIllegal dumping Count data panel model Industrial waste;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:33:y:2011:i:1:p:79-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.