Incentives and pharmaceutical reimbursement reforms in Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodriguez, Marisol & Scheffler, Richard M. & Agnew, Jonathan D., 2000. "An update on Spain's health care system: is it time for managed competition?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 109-131, March.
- Lopez-Casasnovas, Guillem & Puig-Junoy, Jaume, 2000.
"Review of the literature on reference pricing,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 87-123, November.
- Guillem López & Jaume Puig, 1999. "Review of the literature on reference pricing," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 362, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Guillem López & Jaume Puig, 1999. "Review of the literature on reference pricing," Economics Working Papers 362, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Rosa Nonell & Joan-Ramon Borrell, 2001. "Public demand for medicines, price regulation, and government - industry relationships in Spain," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(1), pages 119-134, February.
- Nina Pavcnik, 2000. "Do Pharmaceutical Prices Respond to Insurance?," NBER Working Papers 7865, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsSpanish health care system; negative list; reference pricing; pharmacy reimbursement; pharmaceutical industry;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2004-05-16 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EDU-2004-05-26 (Education)
- NEP-EEC-2004-05-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2004-05-16 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfses:679. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.