Incentives and pharmaceutical reimbursement reforms in Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosa Nonell & Joan-Ramon Borrell, 2001. "Public demand for medicines, price regulation, and government - industry relationships in Spain," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(1), pages 119-134, February.
- Lopez-Casasnovas, Guillem & Puig-Junoy, Jaume, 2000.
"Review of the literature on reference pricing,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 87-123, November.
- Guillem López & Jaume Puig, 1999. "Review of the literature on reference pricing," Economics Working Papers 362, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Guillem López & Jaume Puig, 1999. "Review of the literature on reference pricing," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 362, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Nina Pavcnik, 2000. "Do Pharmaceutical Prices Respond to Insurance?," NBER Working Papers 7865, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodriguez, Marisol & Scheffler, Richard M. & Agnew, Jonathan D., 2000. "An update on Spain's health care system: is it time for managed competition?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 109-131, March.
More about this item
KeywordsSpanish health care system; negative list; reference pricing; pharmacy reimbursement; pharmaceutical industry;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2004-05-16 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EDU-2004-05-26 (Education)
- NEP-EEC-2004-05-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2004-05-16 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfses:679. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .