La spesa farmaceutica pubblica - Analisi degli ultimi anni e indicazioni per una nuova politica economica
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Atella, Vincenzo, 2000. "Drug cost containment policies in Italy: are they really effective in the long-run?: The case of minimum reference price," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 197-218, January.
- Okunade, Albert A. & Suraratdecha, Chutima, 2006. "The pervasiveness of pharmaceutical expenditure inertia in the OECD countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 225-238, July.
- Kinal, T & Lahiri, K, 1993. "On the Estimation of Simultaneous-Equations Error-Components Models with an Application to a Model of Developing Country Foreign Trade," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 81-92, Jan.-Marc.
- Badi H. Baltagi, 2006. "Estimating an economic model of crime using panel data from North Carolina," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(4), pages 543-547.
- Lopez-Casasnovas, Guillem & Puig-Junoy, Jaume, 2000.
"Review of the literature on reference pricing,"
Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 87-123, November.
- Guillem López & Jaume Puig, 1999. "Review of the literature on reference pricing," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 362, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Guillem López & Jaume Puig, 1999. "Review of the literature on reference pricing," Economics Working Papers 362, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Baltagi, Badi H., 1981. "Simultaneous equations with error components," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 189-200, November.
- Baltagi, Badi H, 1984. "A Monte Carlo Study for Pooling Time Series of Cross-Section Data in the Simultaneous Equations Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(3), pages 603-624, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Fabio Pammolli & Nicola Carmine Salerno, 2008. "Occupazione, produttività e demografia: le sfide per la crescita del Mezzogiorno - Riforme strutturali per dare basi al federalismo," Working Papers CERM 02-2008, Competitività, Regole, Mercati (CERM).
- Chiara Bonassi & Laura Magazzini & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni & Nicola Carmine Salerno, 2007. "La spesa farmaceutica territoriale convenzionata: il modello FarmaRegio per l'analisi della variabilità regionale," Working Papers CERM 03-2007, Competitività, Regole, Mercati (CERM).
- Abou-Ali, Hala & Abdelfattah, Yasmine M., 2013.
"Integrated paradigm for sustainable development: A panel data study,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 334-342.
- Hala Abou-Ali & Yasmine M. Abdelfattah, 2011. "Integrated Paradigm for Sustainable Development: A Panel Data Study," Working Papers 646, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Jan 2011.
- Ashim Kumar Kar, 2017. "Income Smoothing, Capital Management and Provisioning Behaviour of Microfinance Institutions: A Study Using Global Panel Data," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 29(1), pages 108-126, January.
- Sara Barcenilla-Visús & Carmen López-Pueyo, 2000. "Macroeconomic competitiveness in the Europe of the Twelve: An application to 1969–93," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(4), pages 597-618, November.
- de Bandt, O. & Bruneau, C. & El Amri, W., 2008. "Stress testing and corporate finance," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 258-274, September.
- Manjon, M.C., 2004. "Firm Size and Short-Term Dynamics in Aggregate Entry and Exit," Other publications TiSEM 2e3efce2-87b3-4b7a-aa83-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Fiorio, Carlo V. & Siciliani, Luigi, 2010. "Co-payments and the demand for pharmaceuticals: Evidence from Italy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 835-841, July.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:4:p:597-618 is not listed on IDEAS
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & George Economides, 2005. "Rent Seeking, Policy and Growth under Electoral Uncertainty: Theory and Evidence," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_029, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Andree Ehlert & Dirk Oberschachtsiek & Stefan Prawda, 2013. "Cost Containment and Managed Care: Evidence from German Macro Data," Working Paper Series in Economics 284, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Ashim Kumar Kar, 2012. "Does capital and financing structure have any relevance to the performance of microfinance institutions?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 329-348, March.
- Han, Chirok, 2016. "Efficiency comparison of random effects two stage least squares estimators," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 59-62.
- Vickner, Steven S. & Davies, Stephen P., 1999. "Estimating Market Power And Pricing Conduct In A Product-Differentiated Oligopoly: The Case Of The Domestic Spaghetti Sauce Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(1), pages 1-13, April.
- Mojtaba Ghasemi, 2017. "Crime and punishment: evidence from dynamic panel data model for North Carolina (2003–2012)," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 723-730, March.
- Khanna, Jyoti & Sandler, Todd, 2000. "Partners in giving:: The crowding-in effects of UK government grants," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 1543-1556, August.
- Weistroffer, Christian & Opricǎ, Silviu, 2019. "Institutional presence in secondary bank bond markets: how does it affect liquidity and volatility?," Working Paper Series 2276, European Central Bank.
- Qiang Zhang & Michael R. Reed & Sayed H. Saghaian, 2010. "The impact of multiple volatilities on import demand for U.S. commodities: the case of soybeans," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 202-219.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Liu, Long, 2009.
"A note on the application of EC2SLS and EC3SLS estimators in panel data models,"
Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(20), pages 2189-2192, October.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Long Liu, 2009. "A Note on the Application of EC2SLS and EC3SLS Estimators in Panel Data Models," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 116, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- AMBA OYON, Claude Marius & Mbratana, Taoufiki, 2017. "Simultaneous equation models with spatially autocorrelated error components," MPRA Paper 82395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davies, Stephen P. & Erickson, Kenneth W. & Vickner, Steven S. & Hoag, Dana L. & Nehring, Richard F., 2005. "An Error-Components Three-Stage Least-Squares Model of Investment Allocation by Farm Households," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19249, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
Keywordsspesa farmaceutica pubblica; dinamica prezzi-quantità;
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ern:wpaper:03-2006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guido Bora`). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cermmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.