Los sistemas de copago en Europa, Estados Unidos y Canadá: Implicaciones para el caso español
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Durand, Franck & Geoffard, Pierre-Yves, 1998.
"Moral hazard and the demand for physician services: First lessons from a French natural experiment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 499-511, May.
- Chiappori, P.A. & Durand, F. & Geoffard, P.Y., 1998. "Moral Hazard and the Demand for Physician Services: First Lessons from a French Natural Experiment," DELTA Working Papers 98-05, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- R. G. Beck, 1974. "The Effects of Co-Payment on the Poor," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 9(1), pages 129-142.
- C. J. A. Van Vliet Rene, 2001. "Effects of price and deductibles on medical care demand, estimated from survey data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(12), pages 1515-1524.
- Cockx, Bart & Brasseur, Carine, 2003.
"The demand for physician services: Evidence from a natural experiment,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 881-913, November.
- Bart COCKX & Carine BRASSEUR, 2001. "The Demand for Physician Services. Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001027, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1971. "Hospital Cost Inflation: A Study of Nonprofit Price Dynamics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(5), pages 853-872, December.
- Amanda Kowalski, 2016. "Censored Quantile Instrumental Variable Estimates of the Price Elasticity of Expenditure on Medical Care," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 107-117, January.
- Amanda E. Kowalski, 2009. "Censored Quantile Instrumental Variable Estimates of the Price Elasticity of Expenditure on Medical Care," NBER Working Papers 15085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2004. "Co-payments for prescription drugs and the demand for doctor visits - Evidence from a natural experiment," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(11), pages 1081-1089.
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2003. "Co-Payments for Prescription Drugs and the Demand for Doctor Visits - Evidence from a Natural Experiment," SOI - Working Papers 0307, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Vincenzo Atella & Franco Peracchi & Domenico Depalo & Claudio Rossetti, 2006. "Drug compliance, co-payment and health outcomes: evidence from a panel of Italian patients," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(9), pages 875-892.
- Manning, Willard G, et al, 1987. "Health Insurance and the Demand for Medical Care: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 251-277, June.
- Espen Erlandsen, 2007. "Improving the Efficiency of Health Care Spending: Selected Evidence on Hospital Performance," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 555, OECD Publishing.
- Carine Van De Voorde & Eddy Van Doorslaer & Erik Schokkaert, 2001. "Effects of cost sharing on physician utilization under favourable conditions for supplier-induced demand," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(5), pages 457-471.
- Juan G. Gay & Valérie Paris & Marion Devaux & Michael de Looper, 2011. "Mortality Amenable to Health Care in 31 OECD Countries: Estimates and Methodological Issues," OECD Health Working Papers 55, OECD Publishing.
- David M. Cutler, 2011. "Where are the Health Care Entrepreneurs? The Failure of Organizational Innovation in Health Care," NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 11, pages 1-28 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler, 2011. "Where are the Health Care Entrepreneurs? The Failure of Organizational Innovation in Health Care," NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 11, pages 1-28 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
- David M. Cutler, 2010. "Where Are The Health Care Entrepreneurs? The Failure of Organizational Innovation in Health Care," NBER Working Papers 16030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordscopago; salud; cronicos; pobreza;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0939. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.