Los sistemas de copago en Europa, Estados Unidos y Canadá: Implicaciones para el caso español
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David M. Cutler, 2011.
"Where are the Health Care Entrepreneurs? The Failure of Organizational Innovation in Health Care,"
NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 11, pages 1-28
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler, 2010. "Where Are The Health Care Entrepreneurs? The Failure of Organizational Innovation in Health Care," NBER Working Papers 16030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Durand, Franck & Geoffard, Pierre-Yves, 1998.
"Moral hazard and the demand for physician services: First lessons from a French natural experiment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 499-511, May.
- Chiappori, P.A. & Durand, F. & Geoffard, P.Y., 1998. "Moral Hazard and the Demand for Physician Services: First Lessons from a French Natural Experiment," DELTA Working Papers 98-05, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Carine Van De Voorde & Eddy Van Doorslaer & Erik Schokkaert, 2001. "Effects of cost sharing on physician utilization under favourable conditions for supplier-induced demand," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(5), pages 457-471.
- Juan G. Gay & Valérie Paris & Marion Devaux & Michael de Looper, 2011. "Mortality Amenable to Health Care in 31 OECD Countries: Estimates and Methodological Issues," OECD Health Working Papers 55, OECD Publishing.
- Amanda Kowalski, 2016.
"Censored Quantile Instrumental Variable Estimates of the Price Elasticity of Expenditure on Medical Care,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 107-117, January.
- Amanda E. Kowalski, 2009. "Censored Quantile Instrumental Variable Estimates of the Price Elasticity of Expenditure on Medical Care," NBER Working Papers 15085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manning, Willard G, et al, 1987. "Health Insurance and the Demand for Medical Care: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 251-277, June.
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2004.
"Co-payments for prescription drugs and the demand for doctor visits - Evidence from a natural experiment,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(11), pages 1081-1089.
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2003. "Co-Payments for Prescription Drugs and the Demand for Doctor Visits - Evidence from a Natural Experiment," SOI - Working Papers 0307, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Espen Erlandsen, 2007. "Improving the Efficiency of Health Care Spending: Selected Evidence on Hospital Performance," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 555, OECD Publishing.
- R. G. Beck, 1974. "The Effects of Co-Payment on the Poor," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 9(1), pages 129-142.
- Vincenzo Atella & Franco Peracchi & Domenico Depalo & Claudio Rossetti, 2006. "Drug compliance, co-payment and health outcomes: evidence from a panel of Italian patients," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(9), pages 875-892.
- C. J. A. Van Vliet Rene, 2001. "Effects of price and deductibles on medical care demand, estimated from survey data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(12), pages 1515-1524.
- Cockx, Bart & Brasseur, Carine, 2003.
"The demand for physician services: Evidence from a natural experiment,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 881-913, November.
- Bart COCKX & Carine BRASSEUR, 2001. "The Demand for Physician Services. Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001027, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1971. "Hospital Cost Inflation: A Study of Nonprofit Price Dynamics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(5), pages 853-872, December.
More about this item
Keywordscopago; salud; cronicos; pobreza;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0939. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .