Improving the Efficiency of Health Care Spending: Selected Evidence on Hospital Performance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mas, Nuria & Cirera, Laia & Viñolas, Guillem, 2011. "Los sistemas de copago en Europa, Estados Unidos y Canadá: Implicaciones para el caso español," IESE Research Papers D/939, IESE Business School.
More about this item
Keywordscoûts unitaires; diagnosis related groups; efficacité des hôpitaux; groupes homogènes de malades; health care; hospital efficiency; méthodes non paramétriques; non-parametric methods; services de santé; unit costs;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2007-06-18 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HEA-2007-06-18 (Health Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2007-06-18 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:555-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .