Report NEP-HEA-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou, 2007. "Economic Perspectives on Aging," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_500, Levy Economics Institute.
- Sonya K. Huffman & Marian Rizov, 2007. "The Rise of Obesity in Transition Economies: Theory and Evidence from the Russian Longitudinal Monitoring Survey," LICOS Discussion Papers 18507, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 2007. "Current and Future Prevalence of Obesity and Severe Obesity in the United States," NBER Working Papers 13181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Espen Erlandsen, 2007. "Improving the Efficiency of Health Care Spending: Selected Evidence on Hospital Performance," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 555, OECD Publishing.
- Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2007. "The living conditions of children," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4251, The World Bank.
- Hendrik Jürges, 2007. "Health insurance status and physician-induced demand for medical services in Germany: new evidence from combined district and individual level data," MEA discussion paper series 07119, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Taryn Dinkelman & James Levinsohn & Rolang Majelantle, 2006. "When Knowledge Is Not Enough: HIV/AIDS Information and Risky Behavior In Botswana," Working Papers 553, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.