The choice agenda in European health systems: the role of middle-class demands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Or, Zeynep & Cases, Chantal & Lisac, Melanie & VrangbÃ¦k, Karsten & Winblad, Ulrika & Bevan, Gwyn, 2010.
"Are health problems systemic? Politics of access and choice under Beveridge and Bismarck systems,"
Health Economics, Policy and Law,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 269-293, July.
- Zeynep Or & Chantal Cases & Melanie Lisac & Karsten Vrangbaek & Ulrika Winblad & Gwyn Bevan, 2009. "Are Health Problems Systemic? Politics of Access and Choice under Beveridge and Bismarck Systems," Working Papers DT27, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Sep 2009.
- Anders Anell, 2005. "Swedish healthcare under pressure," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages 237-254, September.
- Frank, Richard G. & Lamiraud, Karine, 2009.
"Choice, price competition and complexity in markets for health insurance,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 550-562, August.
- Richard Frank & Karine Lamiraud, 2008. "Choice, Price Competition and Complexity in Markets for Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 13817, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zack Cooper & Stephen Gibbons & Simon Jones & Alistair McGuire, 2011.
"Does Hospital Competition Save Lives? Evidence From The English NHS Patient Choice Reforms,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(554), pages 228-260, August.
- Zack Cooper & Steve Gibbons & Simon Jones & Alistair McGuire, 2010. "Does Hospital Competition Save Lives? Evidence from the English NHS Patient Choice Reforms," SERC Discussion Papers 0041, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Cooper, Zack & Gibbons, Stephen & Jones, Simon & McGuire, Alistair, 2011. "Does hospital competition save lives? Evidence from the English NHS patient choice reforms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 45167, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cooper, Zack & Gibbons, Stephen & Jones, Simon & McGuire, Alistair, 2010. "Does hospital competition save lives? Evidence from the English NHS patient choice reforms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28584, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Joan Costa‐Font & Jordi Pons‐Novell, 2007.
"Public health expenditure and spatial interactions in a decentralized national health system,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 291-306, March.
- Joan Costa Font & Jordi Pons Novell, 2005. "Public Health Expenditure and Spatial Interactions in a Decentralized National Health System," Working Papers in Economics 139, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Guillem Lopez‐Casasnovas & Joan Costa‐Font & Ivan Planas, 2005. "Diversity and regional inequalities in the Spanish ‘system of health care services’," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages 221-235, September.
- Erik Schokkaert & Carine Van de Voorde, 2005. "Health care reform in Belgium," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages 25-39, September.
- Marianna Fotaki, 2009. "Are all consumers the same? Choice in health, social care and education in England and elsewhere," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 87-94, March.
- George France & Francesco Taroni & Andrea Donatini, 2005. "The Italian health‐care system," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages 187-202, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tynkkynen, Liina-Kaisa & Alexandersen, Nina & Kaarbøe, Oddvar & Anell, Anders & Lehto, Juhani & Vrangbӕk, Karsten, 2018. "Development of voluntary private health insurance in Nordic countries – An exploratory study on country-specific contextual factors," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 122(5), pages 485-492.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pubmmg:v:36:y:2016:i:6:p:409-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RPMM20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.