GP Utilisation in Northern Ireland - Exploiting the Gatekeeper Function
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Starfield, Barbara & Shi, Leiyu, 2002. "Policy relevant determinants of health: an international perspective," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 201-218, June.
- David Madden & Anne Nolan & Brian Nolan, 2005.
"GP reimbursement and visiting behaviour in Ireland,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(10), pages 1047-1060.
- David (David Patrick) Madden & Brian Nolan & Anne Nolan, 2004. "GP reimbursement and visiting behaviour in Ireland," Working Papers 200426, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Madden, David & Nolan, Anne & Nolan, Brian, 2004. "GP Reimbursement and Visiting Behaviour in Ireland," Papers HRBWP09, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Sutton, Matthew & Carr-Hill, Roy & Gravelle, Hugh & Rice, Nigel, 1999. "Do measures of self-reported morbidity bias the estimation of the determinants of health care utilisation?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 867-878, October.
- Nolan, Anne & Nolan, Brian, 2003. "A Cross-Sectional Analysis of the Utilisation of GP Services in Ireland: 1987-2001," Papers HRBWP01, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Winfried Pohlmeier & Volker Ulrich, 1995. "An Econometric Model of the Two-Part Decisionmaking Process in the Demand for Health Care," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(2), pages 339-361.
- Dunlop, Sheryl & Coyte, Peter C. & McIsaac, Warren, 2000. "Socio-economic status and the utilisation of physicians' services: results from the Canadian National Population Health Survey," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 123-133, July.
- Eddy van Doorslaer & Xander Koolman & Andrew M. Jones, 2004. "Explaining income-related inequalities in doctor utilisation in Europe," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(7), pages 629-647.
- Nolan, Brian, 1994. "General practitioner utilisation in Ireland: The role of socio-economic factors," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 711-716, March.
- Brimblecombe, Nic & Dorling, Danny & Shaw, Mary, 1999. "Mortality and migration in Britain, first results from the British Household Panel Survey," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 981-988, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edel Doherty & Michelle Queally & Ciaran O’Neill, 2015. "An examination of the relationships between service use and alternative measures of obesity among community-dwelling adults in Ireland," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(9), pages 951-956, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:37:y:2006:i:1:p:71-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.