Policy relevant determinants of health: an international perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
- Dolton, Peter & Pathania, Vikram, 2016. "Can increased primary care access reduce demand for emergency care? Evidence from England's 7-day GP opening," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 193-208.
- Connolly, Sheelah & Wren, Maev-Ann, 2016. "The 2011 proposal for Universal Health Insurance in Ireland: Potential implications for healthcare expenditure," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(7), pages 790-796.
- Pat McGregor & Pat McKee & Ciaran O’Neill, 2006. "GP Utilisation in Northern Ireland - Exploiting the Gatekeeper Function," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 37(1), pages 71-90.
- van Dijk, Christel E. & Korevaar, Joke C. & Koopmans, Berber & de Jong, Judith D. & de Bakker, Dinny H., 2014. "The primary–secondary care interface: Does provision of more services in primary care reduce referrals to medical specialists?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 48-55.
- Simon Burgess & Carol Propper & John A. Rigg, 2005.
"Health Supplier Quality and the Distribution of Child Health,"
102, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Propper, Carol & Rigg, John A. & Burgess, Simon, 2005. "Health supplier quality and the distribution of child health," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6252, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Carol Propper & John Rigg, 2005. "Health supplier quality and the distribution of child health," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 05/123, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Klaus, PÃ¼schel & Ã lvaro, TÃ©llez & JoaquÃn, Montero & Astrid, Brunner & Blanca, PeÃ±aloza & MarÃa Paulina, Rojas & Fernando, Poblete & TomÃ¡s, Pantoja, 2013. "Hacia un nuevo modelo de atenciÃ³n primaria en salud: evaluaciÃ³n del proyecto de salud familiar Ancora U.C," Estudios PÃºblicos, Centro de Estudios PÃºblicos, vol. 0(130), pages 23-52.
- Grytten, Jostein & Carlsen, Fredrik & Skau, Irene, 2009. "Services production and patient satisfaction in primary care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 312-321, March.
- Fredrik Carlsen & Jostein Grytten & Irene Skau, 2007. "Service Production and Patient Satisfaction in Primary Care," Working Paper Series 9107, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Nanthakumar Loganathan & Nooreen Mujahid & Amjad Ali & Ahmed Nawaz, 2016. "Determinants of Life Expectancy and its Prospects Under the Role of Economic Misery: A Case of Pakistan," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 1299-1316, April.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Loganathan, Nanthakumar & Mujahid, Nooreen & Ali, Amjad & Nawaz, Ahmed, 2015. "Determinants of Life Expectancy and its Prospects under the Role of Economic Misery: A Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 67167, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Oct 2015.
- Ali, Amjad & Ahmad, Khalil, 2014. "The Impact of Socio-Economic Factors on Life Expectancy for Sultanate of Oman: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 82500, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Ali, Amjad & Ahmad, Khalil, 2014. "The Impact of Socio-Economic Factors on Life Expectancy for Sultanate of Oman: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 70871, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Batana, Yélé Maweki, 2010. "Evolution of social inequalities in health in Quebec?," MPRA Paper 20710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:rsr:journl:v:65:y:2017:i:2:p:21-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nolan, Anne & Smith, Samantha, 2012. "The effect of differential eligibility for free GP services on GP utilisation in Ireland," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(10), pages 1644-1651.
- Jatrana, Santosh & Crampton, Peter, 2009. "Affiliation with a primary care provider in New Zealand: Who is, who isn't," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 286-296, August.
- Sharifah Haron & Deanna Sharpe & Jariah Masud & Mohamed Abdel-Ghany, 2010. "Health Divide: Economic and Demographic Factors Associated with Self-Reported Health Among Older Malaysians," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 328-337, September.
- Shi, Leiyu & Macinko, James & Starfield, Barbara & Politzer, Robert & Xu, Jiahong, 2005. "Primary care, race, and mortality in US states," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 65-75, July.
- A. Spithoven, 2009. "Why U.S. health care expenditure and ranking on health care indicators are so different from Canada’s," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Koike, Soichi & Matsumoto, Shinya & Kodama, Tomoko & Ide, Hiroo & Yasunaga, Hideo & Imamura, Tomoaki, 2010. "Specialty choice and physicians' career paths in Japan: An analysis of National Physician Survey data from 1996 to 2006," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(2-3), pages 236-244, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:60:y:2002:i:3:p:201-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed